Character Report

Fire

You know, after someone makes a character report, there is always a lot of drama? lol. A lot of unnecessary comments go into the thread or people just troll around in there. Worst of all, some people just do it to raise their +post count. I suggest that no one be allowed to post in a character report thread except staff member. If anyone has proof against what is being reported, then they should contact gm. This means that after someone reports someone on the forum, no one else but the staff member should reply. This takes away all the unnecessary drama or unneeded comments like "good job" just to raise post count lol.

if i edited the video, u can ban me. my recording software speeds up everything i record, if you see my other video for irc u will see that is also fast. Idk how to stop that lol

Personnally i disagree with this. The forums are fine the way it is, the post count isnt important neither. I dont exactly see a need for alterations. Sure the spamming is unnessesary, but the thread becomes locked after the judgement. And who knows, there might just be something interesting in the thread besides the report.

if i edited the video, u can ban me. my recording software speeds up everything i record, if you see my other video for irc u will see that is also fast. Idk how to stop that lol

oh sorry for the misunderstanding of this xD

guys2 cmon,,calm maAn,,we're all friends ryt?

if ther's some'n trouble we can discusse it well,,,

about suggestion

You know, after someone makes a character report, there is always a lot of drama? lol. A lot of unnecessary comments go into the thread or people just troll around in there. Worst of all, some people just do it to raise their +post count. I suggest that no one be allowed to post in a character report thread except staff member. If anyone has proof against what is being reported, then they should contact gm. This means that after someone reports someone on the forum, no one else but the staff member should reply. This takes away all the unnecessary drama or unneeded comments like "good job" just to raise post count lol.

i'am agree and disagree too,,, something like this, couldnt go anywhere,,, cuz this is open forum and iam agree too cuz it'd be nice if the problem resolved faster... so,,like i said,,,

and then,,, guys just open ur mind thinking about another and ur heart too,,, fell it,,, we're all different ppl, sometime we disagree with others,,, :rolleyes:

hmmm, about the video,,,just keep waiting till staff see this,,,he/she wel deccide it for us,,,cuz ther is some staff dat really expert about somekind of this tings too,,,soo,,,just calm urself, ake ur tea and doing some meditation,,,,,BuuuRb,,,FaaaAArt,,,

:rolleyes:

I think the drama is caused by someone reporting their friend, or misunderstanding. There's really no point of the drama either..

If they want to argue, they should PM each other in-game or on forum. The drama doesn't solve anything.

About only staff members being able to post, I disagree. The reporter might want to hear opinions, like if you report a costume item that they think is illegal. They might want to know different opinions. :)

But, it's the staff members decision. I want to see what they think :)

• Upvote 1

guys2 cmon,,calm maAn,,we're all friends ryt?

if ther's some'n trouble we can discusse it well,,,

about suggestion

i'am agree and disagree too,,, something like this, couldnt go anywhere,,, cuz this is open forum and iam agree too cuz it'd be nice if the problem resolved faster... so,,like i said,,,

and then,,, guys just open ur mind thinking about another and ur heart too,,, fell it,,, we're all different ppl, sometime we disagree with others,,, :rolleyes:

hmmm, about the video,,,just keep waiting till staff see this,,,he/she wel deccide it for us,,,cuz ther is some staff dat really expert about somekind of this tings too,,,soo,,,just calm urself, ake ur tea and doing some meditation,,,,,BuuuRb,,,FaaaAArt,,,

:rolleyes:

hahahaha okie

Ornie it's right... we can't judge someone at forum...

only GMs it's have Power to Decide who is wrong and who is right

and about Posting at Character Report... well, actually we can Post as long as that post it's for Help people

either the Reporters or GMs... just like me (lol), I posting for Help the Reporter of help GMs... :wub:

anyway, spam or not it's only GMs know about it... and to help them, don't post something like "+1", "nice job", etc

if you have something to post for helping them(like warning "use format please", etc)... post it then... ;)

I hope you guys understands and realize something, Discuss something with Spamming it's different thing

and I can't believe if someone still can't realize the different of them and not think twice before posting... XD

I think the drama is caused by someone reporting their friend, or misunderstanding. There's really no point of the drama either..

If they want to argue, they should PM each other in-game or on forum. The drama doesn't solve anything.

About only staff members being able to post, I disagree. The reporter might want to hear opinions, like if you report a costume item that they think is illegal. They might want to know different opinions. :)

But, it's the staff members decision. I want to see what they think :)

SO true +1