Blade Taker Skills on Dual wield

Cloud

i wonder when devs are going to fix Blade taker Skills alot of people made a lot of topics about Blade taker skills that does not work on dual wield it's been so long "So Please Fix it" :huh:

BUGS:
1-Can't use "Dagger Throw" on Dual wield
2-Can't use "Rapid Slashing" on Dual wield
3-Can't use "Shadow Spin" on Dual wield
4-Can't use "Deadly Strike" on Dual wield
5-Can't use "Sudden Raid" on Dual wield
6-Can't use "Death Blow" on Dual wield
7- Can't use "Back Break" on Dual wield
8-Can't use " Ghost Break" on Dual wield

so whats the point of dual wielding in BT if you just have 3 skills :D ,it's true they said it's powerfull but none of the BT skills work ._.
if u go BT u will just have three skills u got from
Treasure hunter : Hunter Blast,Hunter Smoke, Shield Boomerang
Thanks for Reading~

• Upvote 1

why you not ask "All Dagger Skills can be used at Dual Wield Dagger"...?

and anyway Dagger Blow it's TH's Skills, not BT's Skills...

and yeah why not all dagger Skills?

I wondering why you not think it is cool if we can use Wind Breaker while use Dual Dagger

well... I think those comments it's enough... XD

• Downvote 1

Guest ~Syn~

wind breaker can use it if dual????

I wondering why you not think it is cool if we can use Wind Breaker while use Dual Dagger

all active BT skill is bugged when you dual wielding, so you can only have Shield boomerang, Hunter blast, and hunter smoke ==> because it's TH skill

maybe any other skill that not bugged? :unsure:

shield boomerang can be used at dual wield because it's Shield Attack skill...

Hunter Blast and Hunter Smoke can be used at Dual because they even "no Weapon Requirement Skills"...

and all of Dagger skills only can be used at One Handed Dagger only, can't be used at Dual

then later,

at Luna Beta Online Gpotato (well at least at that Server... XD) those all Dagger skills can be used also at Dual Dagger...

so as long as the weapon it's Dagger, those Skills can be used even it's Dual Wielding... XD XD XD

why you not ask "All Dagger Skills can be used at Dual Wield Dagger"...?

and anyway Dagger Blow it's TH's Skills, not BT's Skills...

and yeah why not all dagger Skills?

well... I think those comments it's enough... XD

im puting the bugs that doesnt work on dual wield and i did put TH skills that only work on dual wield

go and try ALL other sever's that they dont have bugs on skills and make bt and try to use that skill i've tried that on luna plus and many other servers

shield boomerang can be used at dual wield because it's Shield Attack skill...

Hunter Blast and Hunter Smoke can be used at Dual because they even "no Weapon Requirement Skills"...

and all of Dagger skills only can be used at One Handed Dagger only, can't be used at Dual

then later,

at Luna Beta Online Gpotato (well at least at that Server... XD) those all Dagger skills can be used also at Dual Dagger...

so as long as the weapon it's Dagger, those Skills can be used even it's Dual Wielding... XD XD XD

all the Skills must work on Dual wield but in this server only small bugs are getting fixed ...''

go and try ALL other sever's that they dont have bugs on skills and make bt and try to use that skill i've tried that on luna plus and many other servers

oh where? tell me... if somewhere out there it's still have Luna with Alpha or Beta Version...

tell me... :)

all the Skills must work on Dual wield but in this server only small bugs are getting fixed ...''

OMG... you maybe don't know this game it's still with Alpha Version...

or maybe you even don't know difference between Luna Alpha, Luna Beta, and Luna Plus

well, I guess you can found the big difference at Luna Plus...

but just like another usual Player, you maybe don't know the difference from Luna Alpha and Luna Beta

or maybe you even don't know difference between Luna Alpha, Luna Beta, and Luna Plus

but just like another usual Player, you maybe don't know the difference from Luna Alpha and Luna Beta

i guess u don't know that even if it was alpha bugs can be fixed ? it doesn't matter if it's freaking luna minus..-.- bugs are bugs doesn't matter which version it's just that celestia doesn't want to fix them cuz they don't know how to

• Upvote 1

There is few games with just few edits like luna plus maps and skills are fixed like 100%

i know the big difference between alpha and beta

i guess u don't know that even if it was alpha bugs can be fixed ? it doesn't matter if it's freaking luna minus..-.- bugs are bugs doesn't matter which version it's just that celestia doesn't want to fix them cuz they don't know how to

1+

then wait GM's doing that... I even not sure about that, since there is no more Data from Luna Beta can be founded

I have data from Luna Beta, but this data only for until lvl99... XD XD XD (it's Luna Beta Indonesia, sorry)

and if someone out there still have Data from Luna Beta Gpotato, I hope that can Help GM to fix Bugs efficiency

I remember Kiraster was posting about Castle Siege with Blade Taker as Main Character... I like that Video :wub:

show us again that Video... :wub:

Guest ~Syn~

@Cloud : stop quote on multiple post, just use multiquote sir :mellow: Btw, if BT's skill can use when dual, then BT much stronger than before -_-

hahahaha not really too Syn...

but I realize something... is not good too if we use Data of Luna Beta to Fix all Bug Skills at lvl105 Jobs

I remember "Doom Burst" become "Reflector Buff" lately at Luna Beta... and I hate that

so... maybe it's not good too to use Data of Luna Beta... XD XD XD

hmm, okay use manual way to fix those bugs... patients again and again... XD XD XD