Question About Mix Reinforce

iBacon`

Question

12 answers to this question

if its Philloed VIT and craft High VIT, Reinforce it with HQ Ruby

if its Philloed STR and craf high STR, reinforce it with HQ Opal

or just check the amount first from your Armor... which amounts it's higher? VIT or STR?

if it's VIT typical, Rein with HQ Ruby

if it's STR typical, Rein with HQ Opal

Guest ~Syn~

im not asking which is better for the armor lol thanks tho but im asking what is the max rein for mix str and vit in h.armor i want 2 reins in 1 Armor.

what? 2 rein? i don't know if it can :wacko: btw, max ordinaly jems [opal, ruby, ect] 25, and HQ jems 35 ;)

im not asking which is better for the armor lol thanks tho but im asking what is the max rein for mix str and vit in h.armor i want 2 reins in 1 Armor.

I Think Its Random..

Example :

U use 50 HQ Ruby and 50 HQ Opal = umm Random 18str and 17vit / 17vit and 18str << I Think :D

Guest ~Syn~

I Think Its Random..

Example :

U use 50 HQ Ruby and 50 HQ Opal = umm Random 18str and 17vit / 17vit and 18str << I Think :D

owh, i just understand what bacon mean :D

haha :D i was thinking the same as payphone, max rein is 35 in h.armor maybe if mix 17/17 just half of 35. well thanks for the replies anyway.

Sorry iBacon, I wasn't understanding your question :P

it's just like Payphone says.

It's actually very simple. Following the HQ example, if you use:

1) 100 HQ Opals => Max VIT you can reach will be 35.

2) 50 HQ Opals and 50 HQ Ruby => Max VIT/ STR possible will be 35 / 2 = 17,5 (17 or 18 to VIT/ STR).

3) 60 HQ Opals and 40 HQ Ruby => Max VIT = 21 and Max STR = 14.

Imagine that 100 Gems are 100% of the stat.

If you use less than 100 Gems e.g. 60, apply that 60% to the max stat (35 x 60 / 100 = 21 or 35 x 0,6 = 21 it's the same).

What you must really bear in mind is that every gem will have it's own probability of failure.

So if you use 50 Opals and 50 Rubies it could happen that you get your VIT stat and the STR fails or vice versa.

Imagine that you get +17 to VIT and your Rubies fails :( You will need to use 50 Opals and 50 Rubies again erasing your previous reinforce.

That's why is more difficult to reach max values with mixed gems rather than using only one type.

Hope I was clear. If not, don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck!! ^_^

• Upvote 1