Need help with BT guide ! ~

з ṿ ı ŀ α η

Question

Hey "all"!!! :

Okay, so I took this amazing BT guide and everything worked out so perfectly, and then I reached BT 8 )

I died.. out of frustration.

The guide said no

Dual wield Mastery

.. and well, I liked that idea because

Dual wield Mastery means a serious decrease of Eva and Crit ... aka a

rogue's life ;~;

BUT

No

Dual wield Mastery

means no

Dual wield

at all. The skill makes you able to

Dual wield.

And the whole point of the guide is to Dual wield..

What should I do until I reach a higher level?

I can't Dual wield, monsters one-hit me -_-

Should I reskill and stay as I was before being a BT? or what? what do you guys think?

Sorry to bother you guys, and thanks.

9 answers to this question

I thought Dual wield Mastery was only increasing your attack speed. Dual wield expertise is the one who gives penalty. If you mean expertise, try dual wielding at a higher level so there's less penalty.

penalty.jpg

different at game itself... the name of Dual Wield Expertise at Game it's "Dual Wield Mastery"

and "Dual Wield Mastery" that iDomo means about at Game it's "Dual Weapon Mastery"

Dual Wield Mastery, make you be able to use Dual Weapons, also give some penalties,

and can reduce the penalties by raise up this Skill levels...

Dual Wield Training, raising up your Phy Attack while Dual Wielding

Dual Weapon Mastery, increase your Speed Attack while Dual Wielding

anothers:

Dual Wield Accuracy (Swordsmaster only), raising up your Strike/Accuracy while Dual Wielding

you can change job to BT even you not become Dual Wielder...

Blade Taker is not always Dual Wielder...

at lvl105 normally you no need Reskill... and at lvl117 you can Reskill become Dual Wielder,

at this level... you can learn Dual Wield Mastery lvl5... at least the Penalties it's not too big anymore

Try to view this guide http://celestiaguild...-job-guide.html

I hope it is pretty useful for you.

Oh, it's almost the same guide i followed, but it has more guiding.

Thank you very much

I thought Dual wield Mastery was only increasing your attack speed. Dual wield expertise is the one who gives penalty. If you mean expertise, try dual wielding at a higher level so there's less penalty

Oh, thank you for the picture. I got the names mixed up lol

But yes it's same problem so i guess i will just bear with it till i reach a higher level ..

Thank you very much

you can change job to BT even you not become Dual Wielder...

Blade Taker is not always Dual Wielder...

at lvl105 normally you no need Reskill... and at lvl117 you can Reskill become Dual Wielder,

at this level... you can learn Dual Wield Mastery lvl5... at least the Penalties it's not too big anymore

I'll have to bear with the low eva and crit till 117? omg *cries*

I guess i will just reskill, again, and stay without dual wield lol

Thank you so much

BT with dual wield is amazing when u get to 115 or 117 u can go dual wield & at 132 u can master it so can get back all u r eva and crit back , just dont worry abt that decrease just lvl up and u ll rock when u reach a high lvl :P

Yes BT is an awesome job but it is more for 1h+ shield because of the bugged skills. If you want to Dual Wield try going TM. You Can dual wield with no penalty and you have more skills to use. Also its basically the same path but for elf. Here's a guide to help you out if going TM. http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php/topic/8497-faithlesss-temper-master-guide/ . Have fun:D