Spammer's Official Thread

xClark

You meant "dumb", not "dump", right?

Just so you know, I should've banned you before.

Be glad I've been soft.

How many times have I warned you about advertising other games and spamming?

Yeaaah... quite a few.

It doesn't help that I hold grudges either, you know I don't like you much because of the argument we once got into.

You should've known that you were walking on thin ice.

lul everyones makes typos sometimes so dont bother point em out

aand i never really advertised anything, i said i like em and im playing em atm

and spamming? tought you can spam on game section o_o i dont even post on any other section, expect introductíons, and one and only topic i ever spammed was sankos, i think...

and btw, i dont even rememb what argument we had xD so meh

(Sorry if I'm getting into your arguement Akcent)

Typicially saying your playing this game, or like that game is advertising because it will give people that urge to go check it out.

Typos should be corrected here and there, without good grammar you'll get into that habit it might start typing/writing like that everywhere else. Trust me, I do it to many times. I enjoy when Akcent corrects me, just tells me I need to learn my spelling junk more, so JUST FOR THIS OCCASION♥ THX HUN~

Spamming is allowed on the game section, but not really any other section. Well I don't think spamming is as much alloewd as for double posting and stuff, but I don't know.

and, I will Akcent, Thanks. *Hugs*

and it was "spoony" who spammed there too btw xD

but didnt think akcent would go and try ban me, tought she still were some kind of friend of mine.. but doesnt seem like it

aand it doesnt matter if you correct typos, its just like, you are writing too fast then accidentaly hit wrong letter and dun notice it.. you can't really learn not to do that :P you always could check what you are writing b4 you post it but meh... too lazy

I did spam the introduction thread, I'll say that. But I stopped when Akcent said the warning, I only went back once to ask something from him than I left anyways.

I loled, do you really think just cause your her friend she won't ban you?

I won't even say anything.

yes..? i wouldnt ban my friend from so small things.. i don't have heart to do that xD would you?

and tbh, i still think akcent as normal akcent and not GM akcent xD i dont treat her any differently only coz she became gm :3

But still, I wouldn't know cause I've never been a mod, GM, Etc etc, but this isn't your first time Ed. So that would explain it really well.

I know, Akcent is Akcent but I still try to be careful with what I say to her now days, cause you never know who may and who may not think your joking if you think something.

meh, well if you are my friend you should get when im just playing around etc.. and btw, you been talked about grand chase long time ago too xD so if you called akcent stupid once, she probably would ban you then? and btw, is it against the rules to call gm stupid?

LOL, THAT'S COMING FROM YOU. YOUR TELLING ME TO THAT FRIENDS KNOW WHEN TO TAKE A JOKE, So if I say your gay in a joking way, I'm suddenly not your friend and you think I mean it? It doesn't seem to be Akcent who's at fault as your making it seem to be, your just WAY to serious.

Yeah, I did I know but I didn't even remember about the rule for advertising, I stopped doing it by now :/ If I get banned by Akcent, I'll take that as my own fault not hers. She has her reasons she can ban me, and It's my fault, I'm not going to argue with her.

LOL, THAT'S COMING FROM YOU. YOUR TELLING ME TO THAT FRIENDS KNOW WHEN TO TAKE A JOKE, So if I say your gay in a joking way, I'm suddenly not your friend and you think I mean it? It doesn't seem to be Akcent who's at fault as your making it seem to be, your just WAY to serious.

Yeah, I did I know but I didn't even remember about the rule for advertising, I stopped doing it by now :/ If I get banned by Akcent, I'll take that as my own fault not hers. She has her reasons she can ban me, and It's my fault, I'm not going to argue with her.

hmm.. i didnt get mad coz you called me gay o.O i left you coz i got annoyed for you leaving middle of conv on msn, then i went to celestia and you were just chatting there, so basicly you just ditched me, thats joke for you? lol... meh, i wished akcent didnt became gm :3 she were more fun when she wasnt gm, and loool, im way to serius? gurl you dont know me it seem o_o

1, Sure, I left MSN, Does it matter? It's called maybe I didn't want to be on there. Not everyone is a f*cking MSN addict like you are, if you got a problem with it, than go make your own da*n website and say "Must be active every day, if not banned or kicked." I didn't want to be on there because of how annoying that bing and shiz is, I don't like MSN personally either. But you think cause I leave a website, that I'm ditching you. Not like I want to be your fu*king friend anyways?

Really, I like Akcent as a GM, and as she was before, she's the same person. A real person would know that, she just can't be joking around as much as you do.

If you would excuse me placing myself in this "discussion".

Have some perspective, gm's are supposed to be unbiased, if they suddenly treat "friends" better than those who are regular players then the character of the gm can always be called into question.

Don't take it so personally, an act against the rules is just that, friend or not.

1, Sure, I left MSN, Does it matter? It's called maybe I didn't want to be on there. Not everyone is a f*cking MSN addict like you are, if you got a problem with it, than go make your own da*n website and say "Must be active every day, if not banned or kicked." I didn't want to be on there because of how annoying that bing and shiz is, I don't like MSN personally either. But you think cause I leave a website, that I'm ditching you. Not like I want to be your fu*king friend anyways?

Really, I like Akcent as a GM, and as she was before, she's the same person. A real person would know that, she just can't be joking around as much as you do.

really? i dont even have msn nowadays, i deleted all my friends there then deleted whole msn, coz now one uses it.. and when you left msn when we were talking, you probably just tought "fck eduu, imma go play celestia" soooo, why are you being all drama about me leaving you as friend o.O da fack?

Your argument is invalid, you should've known that we weren't friends to begin with.

ugh, i tought we still were some kind of friend and had chance to be better friends -.- i frigging bought that headset now too and was hoping we could atlast play some game while talking.

Have some perspective, gm's are supposed to be unbiased, if they suddenly treat "friends" better than those who are regular players then the character of the gm can always be called into question.

Don't take it so personally, an act against the rules is just that, friend or not.

well i know gm who treated hes gf specialy, and i know other gm who let her friend fast lvl by summoning bosses for her sooo who gives a fack if i only say some other game name on forums and not get banned for it? xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4BLm5O_iTE&feature=g-u&context=G26f694fFUAAAAAAACAA

tought we still were some kind of friend and had chance to be better friends -.- i frigging bought that headset now too and was hoping we could atlast play some game while talking.

This actually made me laugh; not sure if that was intentional.

You bought the headset MONTHS after I asked you if we could speak with each other. You really seemed uninterested.

So, I obviously lost interest as well.

Now, stop playing the "victim", and tell me you cared, will ya?

Of course you can join the conversation, feel free to do so anytime... but I'm done anyway. There's no point in arguing anymore.

Sorry about the commotion.

You are completely right though, my opinions and decisions are always unbiased. As a Game Master, it's really important.

I don't care if someone's my friend, I will treat them like any player. I don't see why I should be ashamed of that in any way.

I'm really glad that Pandah understand this as well.

i didnt only buy it coz you asked for it -.- i have other friends i can chat with lol

and im not thinking myself as "victim"

and i would have bought it earlied, if i had money.. wtf wrong with you