Spammer's Official Thread

xClark

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

emm fine i quesss? i am sick and i have headache, AAND iits frigging booring, so kinda bad too lol

how about you?

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

school sucks indeed :I tho i have work tomorrow :D wich rules, its like job training thingy wich last for 2 months.. its soo much better than school, i wished i could stay there xD

aand day after tomorrow is free day <3

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

xD i am usually writing cheat lists in my arm lmao, and i go vocational school, reading for eletronic engineer :3

LOL. I usually take some small thin rope, wrap it around my neck to both hands. Then I ''glue'' the cheat-lists & the rope together. When there isn't a teacher around, I pull the lists slowly out to the hands, and cheat. When the teacher passes near me, I ''scrub my neck'', pulling the small thin rope a bit and hiding the cheat-lists.

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

LOL. I usually take some small thin rope, wrap it around my neck to both hands. Then I ''glue'' the cheat-lists & the rope together. When there isn't a teacher around, I pull the lists slowly out to the hands, and cheat. When the teacher passes near me, I ''scrub my neck'', pulling the small thin rope a bit and hiding the cheat-lists.

You... are ... GENIUS!!!i need test that xD

and ohai queenofheavens! havent seen you for a while

You... are ... GENIUS!!!i need test that xD

and ohai queenofheavens! havent seen you for a while

Just to warn you, test it a-lot of times before you actually use it, its pretty complicated if you don't wrap the rope right.

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

Just to warn you, test it a-lot of times before you actually use it, its pretty complicated if you don't wrap the rope right.

well yeah, it sounds really hard xD maybe i just stick wrinting in hand :3

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

Thanks for replying to my private message, Eduu.

oh, i accepted that reguest already :3 sry i am using my other fb atm xD

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

Too late anyway.

sorry akcent o.o i tought you were offline anyways since i didnt see you on forums.. i was playing s4 tho too xD

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

YOU ARE PLAYING S4 LEAGUE 2 ?

ARE YOU PLAYING S4!?!?!? WUUUU, i used to play it like crazy xD i just downloaded it yeasterday again lol, and i am sooo rusty in it :3

ARE YOU PLAYING S4!?!?!? WUUUU, i used to play it like crazy xD i just downloaded it yeasterday again lol, and i am sooo rusty in it :3

You made a new acc? 'Cause I have a 14-18 rookie or something like that... Can start all over too, tho :D

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

You made a new acc? 'Cause I have a 14-18 rookie or something like that... Can start all over too, tho :D

Yeah i made new char, but i still have my old one wich is 18 rookie xD lets play someday :D:D