Hangouts?

Mariena

Question

22 answers to this question

My friends and I have been getting bored and we've been wondering where has everyone disappeared to? ;-;

1. "Maybe" they are in Dungeon date trying to make their characters more stronger.

2. "Maybe" they are AFK vending at nera castle 3.

3. "Maybe" they're in PvP maps trying to prove to others that they are strong. :D

4. "Maybe" they are bored too. :P ^_^

In gpotato luna everybody would always party at channel 1 Gate.

Even when I find a group of people to hang out with, they either don't speak English or they aren't friendly Dx

Yep, that's where i met my group of friends originally and we still hang there.

Ehh. In gpot it was Gates, Ruins or Nera Castle.

Castle was generally the imba guilds chill spot.

Ruins was free for everyone.

And Gates was the playground.

gates = oh a spam bot ? go get some slimes to kill it and watch other noobs killing the slimes while you get annoyed

ruins = one of the people you know are afk ? oh well go summon on their ass and watch them die while you laugh your ass off

nera = yeah i'm a badass now, how am i badass u say ? i just sit there and not-talk..ever & watch damius and raptorpilot go showoff to eachother while they gaytalk.

• Upvote 1

gates = oh a spam bot ? go get some slimes to kill it and watch other noobs killing the slimes while you get annoyed

ruins = one of the people you know are afk ? oh well go summon on their ass and watch them die while you laugh your ass off

nera = yeah i'm a badass now, how am i badass u say ? i just sit there and not-talk..ever & watch damius and raptorpilot go showoff to eachother while they gaytalk.

Trolololol.

Ruins summons were always a riot of fun.

I wasn't in Nera a lot, xD I always saw Spawny, Elvinally there though, o,o just chilling. With QueenRydia afk beside the tree. Aww.