Is there going to be an update?

darklouie

Question

I'm not being impatient and all that but i just wanna know if there's gonna be an update for the game that i love so much :wub: . Just wanna share on the things Ive found out there.Some of it have been edited. I hope it can be put on the update if there is going to be one which i hope so :P .update.png

14 answers to this question

I'm not being impatient and all that but i just wanna know if there's gonna be an update for the game that i love so much :wub: . Just wanna share on the things Ive found out there.Some of it have been edited. I hope it can be put on the update if there is going to be one which i hope so :P .update.png

luna plus items? Costumes can be added i think but in different set effect no for cloak and scroll

luna plus items? Costumes can be added i think but in different set effect no for cloak and scroll

nope..its not from Luna plus..its from other Luna site(i don't wanna promo it here -_- ) ..i was just browsing through to have a looksy2 at the item they have there..apparently a lot. I hope at least some of the stuff can be added and a lot more that can surprise me :D

naaah! if there will be job reset, the thrill of playing will decrease. :)

Everyone have different opinions,its not just one person opinion ;) and for me if there's this type of scroll it will be fun. The thrill will never change IF it changes it will just increase ;) because not everyone can get the item(purchase at item store) and when people who can purchase it and sell it "in game" it will be expensive and players will tend to hunt more to get more gold :P

*I think job reset is helpful for us .. you know, because ,if we take a wrong job we must not create a new character .. because when we create a new character again again and again, we will be bored ... and our character is useless. Our time for level-ing main character will wasted.

~That's my opinion ..

• Upvote 1

Job resetting is a dangerous thing to add, "S>char 150 no job clean wm fast!" would be the first way it's exploited.

It's also pretty lame that you could pick a job that's easy to level then switch to a harder one.

The only things I like personally are the new costumes, but they're already coming.

Brandon's already announced on a bunch of topics that an update is coming.

We all just have to chill until then.

agreed :3

the thrill of playing this game willl decreased of course u_u

if u want to try a new job, then make it from the start. it's not too hard, isn't it?

just make your Main Char to be a powerful char or a fun char that will be used.

Job resetting is a dangerous thing to add, "S>char 150 no job clean wm fast!" would be the first way it's exploited.

It's also pretty lame that you could pick a job that's easy to level then switch to a harder one.

The only things I like personally are the new costumes, but they're already coming.

waiting in rainbow! hohohoho good luck sir and all GMs :3

*I think job reset is helpful for us .. you know, because ,if we take a wrong job we must not create a new character .. because when we create a new character again again and again, we will be bored ... and our character is useless. Our time for level-ing main character will wasted.

~That's my opinion ..

I like the way you think :D

I never think about it that way, i guess there's pros and cons on the scrolls :unsure:

anyways~~~ at least the costumes is a yes yes from you and hope Brandon will put in in the update.

Thanks Rainbowdash for the answer :D

agreed :3

the thrill of playing this game willl decreased of course u_u

if u want to try a new job, then make it from the start. it's not too hard, isn't it?

just make your Main Char to be a powerful char or a fun char that will be used.

Like i said before each people have different opinions. And YES it is fun to make new characters and leveling up,that i agree :D

~That's my opinion ..

agreed *nooding* , i just thinking about reset the job path, and yes, make a new one is pretty boring, then when will we become LV 150 If we keep doing re-make the wrong path character :D