Blade Taker Equips?

xAlluring

Question

Hey guys the title pretty much tells it all, I want to know what equips I need for my BT.

I know most if not all guides say you need a G. Set either Str or Eva

And dual Ak's after 117+ either Eva or Str blah blah blah

I want to know which one. People say it depends on your play style and I find that most often, I run around and wait till my mob builds up then I use my skills and then repeat till they die.

Can anyone tell me specifically what I should get. I already have a +12 ak with triple crit philo and i plan to keep that due to war. (If i die i want decent crit and eva without buffs)

I also have my crit slime

Panda boots

Shini gloves
+30 crit KoD

Thats it bassically.

So if anyone can give me a direction I'd appreciate it alot. 

New IGN= EnvyKarma

4 answers to this question

you can raise the KOD crit rate to 70 or 90+, and for the equips, its depends on your style.

you can use a high evasion gears, for eva type

use strike gears against eva type,

and maybe you want str type BT so u can do huge damage on players

and since you are dual wielding on level 10x, it will decrease your crit rate, I suggest to do that on level 117+ where your dual skills on level 17+

for armors, gardener set is the best on that level. hathor for rings, flickering for cheap earring, chival/any necklace will fine. And Kynee for the helm.

Try to find 20str/14eva on level 100+ gears,

18str/11eva on level 75-99 gears,

13str/10eva on level 40-74 gears.

And dont forget you can use HC Orihalcum for some accessory for Patk Boost :) good luck

• Upvote 1

you can raise the KOD crit rate to 70 or 90+, and for the equips, its depends on your style.

you can use a high evasion gears, for eva type

use strike gears against eva type,

and maybe you want str type BT so u can do huge damage on players

and since you are dual wielding on level 10x, it will decrease your crit rate, I suggest to do that on level 117+ where your dual skills on level 17+

for armors, gardener set is the best on that level. hathor for rings, flickering for cheap earring, chival/any necklace will fine. And Kynee for the helm.

Try to find 20str/14eva on level 100+ gears,

18str/11eva on level 75-99 gears,

13str/10eva on level 40-74 gears.

And dont forget you can use HC Orihalcum for some accessory for Patk Boost :) good luck

I just saw this and thiss was extremely usefull, I decided to take up an eva G top and boot with 14-15+ eva and rein str on what i can and edditional eva on my boot. a nice Eva v set and then for jewlery i'd get some str. I figured that i'll slowly build my set peice by peice ^.^

Eva isn’t that useful for bt because it only has the zephyr buff and some crit buffs . Eva is more useful if youre tm. most bt players i know basically focused on their strike. although there are also hybrid type which has high Eva and strike but this build really needs a huge budget. :)