Problem In downloading Alpha Setup...

darksin26

Good Day to all of you.

i just want to ask if it is safe to continue download Alpha Setup eventhough my anti-virus is already reading a threat and ask me to abort and clean  :(

Good Day to all of you.

i just want to ask if it is safe to continue download Alpha Setup eventhough my anti-virus is already reading a threat and ask me to abort and clean  :(

Its safe as long as you dl it from celestialuna.com

It just false positive detection.

ahh thanks! Hmm about the Force Abort and force clean should i turn my anti virus off ? if i download it again ETA is 2hrs, and maybe in 2hrs lots of virus coming from other sites i surf might take an advantage  :(

ahh thanks! Hmm about the Force Abort and force clean should i turn my anti virus off ? if i download it again ETA is 2hrs, and maybe in 2hrs lots of virus coming from other sites i surf might take an advantage  :(

Well, dont open any other connection while downloading. I mean, dont open any other website until its done

if in doubt use another anti-virus program if the Luna download is being detected as a virus then its time to get a better one 

Yes, its ok now. only the launcher detects as a threat and the installer. i already added them up to the exception list

thanks for the idea.. :D