LUNAPatcher.exe

Ascension

So, its been a week and i decided to report this. I wasn't installing or uninstalling any app from my PC before this warning appear. Everytime i click Start Game this warning keep popping out.

2wfr2aq.png

I tried :

• delete celestiapatch and repatch (not working)
  • Reinstall (not working)
  • My AV or FW? I guess not because i can play perfectly before

So, any idea?

So, its been a week and i decided to report this. I wasn't installing or uninstalling any app from my PC before this warning appear. Everytime i click Start Game this warning keep popping out.

2wfr2aq.png

I tried :

• delete celestiapatch and repatch (not working)
  • Reinstall (not working)
  • My AV or FW? I guess not because i can play perfectly before

So, any idea?

Try reinstalling the operating system !

Guest Derpyderp

try taking out all the components out of your pc. than reinstall the components. reinstall OS. done. 

Reinstall my OS then re-update the whole driver and system that i've been updating since few years ago? No thx. Except you can give me guarantee if its will work

Guest Derpyderp

Reinstall my OS then re-update the whole driver and system that i've been updating since few years ago? No thx. Except you can give me guarantee if its will work

get a new hard drive and install a clean os on there. windows 7. never had a problem on windows 7.  and if you cannot afford a new harddrive and want to keep your current one why not partition your harddrive? so you keep all your files and you still get that clean install 

get a new hard drive and install a clean os on there. windows 7. never had a problem on windows 7.  and if you cannot afford a new harddrive and want to keep your current one why not partition your harddrive? so you keep all your files and you still get that clean install 

well, it was fine. been playing for months. So, i dont think its my OS since im not chging anything on this month

• Administrator

It just happened whenever you click any button on the patcher, ignore it, leave it open if you want, i just click close application once the client started because its related to the patcher not the client.

Did you do any recent windows updates?  Because it can sometimes conflict.  You could also try doing a system restore, but i have Windows 7 so i'm not sure how to do it on XP if you use it.

It'd be nice if there was a client fixing program that came with it, but that would take a long time :P

• Administrator

It just happened whenever you click any button on the patcher, ignore it, leave it open if you want, i just click close application once the client started because its related to the patcher not the client.

I had to quote myself. locking topic.