Price check?

Ascension

Question

13 answers to this question

Oh yeah, one question, is Hathor+Hathor will give you the set bonuses just like Hathor+Sekhmet?

because some of my friends said it could, but instead of wasting my money to buy another Hathor, I want to ask for clarification here >.<

Oh yeah, one question, is Hathor+Hathor will give you the set bonuses just like Hathor+Sekhmet?

because some of my friends said it could, but instead of wasting my money to buy another Hathor, I want to ask for clarification here >.<

yea it works

same goes with sekhmet  sekhmet

gemini gemini

castor castor

yupz. everyone use hathor2 since sekhmet decrease your vit by 20

Guest Derpyderp

its worth more than  5b but if you think thats the price lol ok, all you need to do is look at the price changes. reskill jumped from 250 to 400m in 1 night. and people usually sell that hathor for 7-8b 

its worth more than  5b but if you think thats the price lol ok, all you need to do is look at the price changes. reskill jumped from 250 to 400m in 1 night. and people usually sell that hathor for 7-8b 

and what does GP items have to do w/ a PP item (HC Ori)? Two thing's for sure, you sell @ OP prices and you have no idea on making relevant comparisons.

Guest Derpyderp

and what does GP items have to do w/ a PP item (HC Ori)? Two thing's for sure, you sell @ OP prices and you have no idea on making relevant comparisons.

apparently you dont know prices because if you did, you would know the prices i said were correct. just ask other people about prices and you will become knowledgeable :)

then again my opinions are my opinions. lets not fight and be friends k :D?