Suggestion.

† Clise †

Can pets get new skills, especially Attract. So it can tank. My pet has 17,000 hp So It would be awesome if he could attract mobs for me. 

And if pets can have increased range, when set into First Attack mode. I want him to go further to attack things first. Right now he only attacks monsters near you. It would be cool even if its just increased by 5/10 more meters.

Give pets more use and stuff for combat.

• Game Master

Yeah and HP doesn't give pets defense, so it could be squishy either way, so be careful when trying that.

As for the range, I think 5-10 meters is waaay too much, maybe 2-3 if possible. I'm not sure if you know how large 5-10 meters is, but that would be like an AoE hack range if they upped it that much.

5-10 would make it equal to the range of Sonic Boom. Which will help me mob up monsters with little effort. And I am getting attract circle in a minute @~@

wtf sonic boom range of pet attack?

XD. Funny.

Before your pet will come back to you, it will be pwned by the monster it will lure with the attract circle.

Its better if they add more useful skill for pet, like transfer MP skill

(i dont know the name xD)

or even cast

holy barrier

• Upvote 1

wtf sonic boom range of pet attack?

XD. Funny.

Before your pet will come back to you, it will be pwned by the monster it will lure with the attract circle.

Its better if they add more useful skill for pet, like transfer MP skill

(i dont know the name xD)

or even cast

holy barrier

Higher level buffs to.

And no my pet not squishy full support can tank NH/Garden :P