Is it possible to get back acc. When forgotten?

AkinoCake

Hello there
As it says. Is it possible to get back your account information when I forgot the log in details? 
I used to play on this server when I had time but school got in my way so I had to stop playing for maybe a year or so.
This server has stated that it will never wipe accounts or characters therefore,
I would like to know if it's possible to send back my detail to the email that I registered with?
My heads all filled with formulas and remembering other stuff that I just forgot what my id is.

If an admin would be kind enough to reply to me, please tell me your email or other methods of which I can get back my info. Thank you.

• Game Master

If you remember your ID, you should include that in your post. If not, I don't think they'd be able to help you unless you somehow proved it's your account. Best way to find out would be to contact someone on IRC.

Also do you clear out your email often? You should see if you have the registration email from back when you registered, cause there is no recover password option as far as I know.

As I remembered When I registered. It did not require an email validation to play.
Yes I checked and none of it was found.

Oh yes My Id is AkinoRaika but i'm not entirely sure as well as it has been a very long time.

• Game Master

Okay well all you can do now is either go on IRC and contact someone or wait for one of the staff members to see your post. It should be much easier to get your account back with your ID, if that's what it is.

• Upvote 1

I see. That's a shame.
I guess I'll just have to start over.

Edit.
Nevermind. I got it back. Turns out that It was "AkinoBlade" not "AkinoRaika" xD
I'm terribly sorry if I caused any inconvenience. I'm kicking myself right now.
Thank you Seraphyre and Orange for taking the time to see this up. (Up Vote For you guys)

• Upvote 1