Survey Offers... Scam?

ambassador

Question

I completed the survey which offers a premium point upon completing the registration and taking the survey but after that no premium points have been added in my account. I send an inquiry and attached the screenshot of email confirmation and completion of the survey but the staff responded that they cannot find a record of a completed survey. Is this just a scam?

5 answers to this question

if they were scams they would not be offered as an option 

In legal terms they are not scams. In reality they are just wasting everyone's time with surveys/offers.downloads that (most) do not reward anything. It is a scam. Feel free to test this theory yourself.

Most offers and surveys do not work.

Give you a 5 days to show proof you did the survey or offer, and they take 10 days to get back to you. It Is A Scam.

• Game Master

Not intentionally, there are many things that can mess up with a survey. It's not easy to do it the correct way, and even if you do, there are a lot of other factors such as verification and getting the promised reward to the account that can go wrong. I'm sure some sites kind of messed up as well, could be something wrong that would affect whether or not you get credit for doing their surveys. 

In doing things the round-about way instead of downloading, that's just one of the risks you're going to have to take, seeing as it's much more complicated than dropping a few dollars. 

I've done other surveys in the past that gives a premium point reward. I just wonder why other surveys do not give the promised rewards and it appears its just a scam after they waste the time of the person doing those offers. I don;t think there will be factors affecting the verification because everything must be logged in their system or else they don't have a proper system to do that.