Account not logging in.

Jarebear :u

I haven't played in a long while, and just came back to see what's up. I tried to log into my account and nothing happened. The screen flashed, and my information was still in the username and password boxes. It doesn't give me a message, it just doesn't log in. I tried logging in, in-game, and it claims my account doesn't exist. Although I had two accounts, and the second one logs in and works fine. The one that I primarily used does not. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I have two accounts. They were identical accounts for the exception of three numbers between both usernames. So the passwords were the same. I would know. I did it every 12 hours. I did try creating it, and it says it already exists, which is why im posting this. But literally nothing happens. When I click the login button, the screen flashes (refreshes) and everything is the same. Even my account info is still in the boxes, untouched. But I don't log in.

1234644_628707873847707_2106868752_n.jpgThis is before I click "Log In," with my info put in on the side.

942188_628707900514371_2062479907_n.jpgThis is after I click "Log In," as you can tell, it's identical to before I clicked it, all that happened was the screen refreshed.

644065_628707937181034_1558657468_n.jpgAnd this is my attempt to recreate the account with the username, but with a different email. And it shows that the account already exists. 

1234953_628709910514170_1462764989_n.jpgand when i try to log in, in-game, it says it's incorrect. 

when the page refreshes like that its because the password/ID was incorrect. Thus you where still not logged in.

As for not getting to log ingame, I suggest you try different alternates to the password you think you remember, caps lock/numbers or any mistake you might have made, re-check it.

And in the future write/type down your password & ID so you don't lose it!