i didnt recieve my premium point

vincentkoo

my login id vk777

i just donated 100 usd for 2,500 Premium Points,but i didn't receive my premium point .i recheck my bank Transaction it say already pay successful .please restore my problem as fast . [Removed by Orange]

Edited by Orange

If that is bank transfer, it will take month/s before you recieve your premiun points. it happened to me before when i used bank transaction. Maybe next time you can try different way of donating. like loading you phone or buying points card like Cherry. It is faster!

• Administrator

Hi, I have removed your screenshots because you should not post this kind of private information in a public topic.

Anyhow, our donations are handled by a third party company that has a strong anti-fraud system, this means they might take a couple of days to investigate your transaction and if everything is fine approve it.

In order to see if a transaction succeeded or failed you must wait at least 48 hours and even so for such a large amount, if after 48 hours you have not received premium points you must click on the big Help button in the donations panel, it will show all your transactions and if they have succeed, failed or are still pending.

If your transaction failed or is still pending after 48 hours click on the "start inquiry" link next to the transaction you are talking about and give all the details possible about your payment and ask why it has not been completed yet.

It is not up to us if a donation is completed or not but to our payments partner, so if any of your transactions have issues you will have to e-mail them(through the Help and Start Inquiry buttons) or your bank/paypal/etc method you used asking what's wrong.

btw, phone paying for 1MYR(6PP) and 5MYR(31PP) is not workin too, sometimes you get the purchased PP but sometimes you wont get. After sending a inquiry , it will only says that the payment was didnt successed , but money was spent and access code entered but no PP gained , plz fix this too , thx

• Administrator

btw, phone paying for 1MYR(6PP) and 5MYR(31PP) is not workin too, sometimes you get the purchased PP but sometimes you wont get. After sending a inquiry , it will only says that the payment was didnt successed , but money was spent and access code entered but no PP gained , plz fix this too , thx

I have already explained how it works and that is not up to us to "fix" your transactions, please read my previous message.

If you have problems like that contact your cell service provider, if it keeps happening then contact our payments partner explaining to them that the service is not reliable and suggesting them to change it