Disappearing Weapon (G-Axe +12)

Silver

I'm not holding my breath here, because people will likely assume I destroyed the item or sold it - though here's what happened. 

I was at NH farming and after I was done I went to mont blanc port to sell the NH items stored in my warehouse (through the WH scroll). While transferring the items to my inventory I had realized my G-axe +12 magically disappeared and was nowhere to be found. It was equipped to me the whole time while I was farming ... I know I didn't destroy or sell it because all the NH items are in white (for the most part) and I save all the rare items... not to mention the g-axe was equipped. 

Is there a possible way I can get my item back? If not, it's really unfortunate because items take a lot of time to earn. 

My IGN: Zinnia 

• Game Master

Yes, seeing as we have no way of knowing the item was ever actually there, it wouldn't be the best idea to refund your item. We would then be obligated to return other people's items to them in good faith that they're not lying. And chances are, many people would lie to get free items. 

Just an observation: equipeed items CAN be destroyed. They cannot be sold directly from the equipment slots, but if you drag an equipped item out of the inventory window, you can discard it. Of course, a confirmation is required, but it is possible to commit a mistake and confirm it accidentally.

I'm not saying that it was what happened to you, it is just an observation, because some people assume equipped items cannot be destroyed.

As i know, dont DRAG your item in inventory to window of the shop. just right click them and click YES. its lesser the chance for ACCIDENTALLY, when you DRAG NH weapon, the mouse go wrong and double click the Weapon you wear,

*PS : now, the bright side : its not AK+12 again who dissapear magically :p (just kidding)