Help Me Calculate Necro Pdef

alvian

Question

How many pdef a standard full INT necro will gain at 105 full max buff pdef devil armor, armor link, shield, and lv10 LAE (cleric monk bishop necro).

Just with +7 g.set clean (no vit craft), ds armor, panda pdef, aias+12, chivalry and kynee+7 (all clean). (Not include other acc)

I know its hard, maybe your necro already reach 130+. Give me range of pdef, for example 2.5k - 3.5k maybe so i can have a picture of that job.

Thanks if you try to answer this one :p

4 answers to this question

Thanks for answering :)

Aenyx, did the 2.3k already use shield and armor link?

I think the % of every skill can't be trusted 100%, example : 1 lv HAE 1.17% and 1 lv troopership 1% is different,

Ohh ya, is the devil armor buff now, add pdef at your character window or just at side of the server?

My 121 int necro ( the exact same path as urs) still wears g.armor but already +12 and vset vit,, and it has 6.2k pdef,, but by activating devils armor,, I could get around 600-800 additional points of pdef ( tho when im in vit mode stat n gears ,, will give me 1k+ pdef). U could guess urs by urself

Devils armor effects cant be seen on window atm. U can only feel it by comparing the before-and-after activation.