Why Stealth Isn't Work

lightsky

Question

Hi there, I was trying to use stealth skill from kynee but there is no cast no effect only text shown up on text box said using stealth skill. What is BOS stand for ? Why VIP boots is so expensive, what's set effect on it ? How do I get sketch L. Armor and shoes also bow lvl 115 ? Sorry for didn't make a good space here and ask so much I still learning btw I'm lvl 110 now hehe

2 answers to this question

currently we are having bug where all skills from item have no eff(s)

BOS = Blade of the Sun, a lvl 100 2-handed sword obtainable from private donation.

VIP boots is expensive becuz its extremely difficult to get. first u need to catch shining garbage from fishing, and open it with a very low chance to get VIP boot/glove.

i dont remember exactly the set eff, but ppls are using them for their +100 Moving Speed.

skect leather set can be crafted by using rune carving leathers.

and bow mold from rune carving ingots.

currently we are having bug where all skills from item have no eff(s)

actually, I think our developer made a database for each job's skill and their max skill lvl,

so as a non-rogue, or probably a rogue which doesn't have a 'natural' stealth skill, you won't be able to use stealth.

I've tried this on my mage (which doesn't learn "Heal", but its available on the skill training list) and using Holyman's Necklace (lvl 1 heal, fast heal, great heal)

I can use the heal skill and its working :)

but not with the lvl 21 great heal skill, (because I've learned it to max on bishop class [lvl 20] and additional 1 lvl from the necklace)