My Premium Points

Jeannie

Question

for the staff, i have a problem with my premium point, i topped up 3 times for today, the first and second was success, but the third time, i dont get my premium point, okay i'm waiting for it, but when i saw the status of my payment it's said that i didn't pay for the third time. here's the proof what they replied to me:

spdqu8.png

and here's the proof of my payment:

2aey2xl.jpg

•  
  •  

7 answers to this question

• Administrator

Did you top up a fourth time? If not then it may have been server error. Try again or contact Orange through PM. :3

No. Don't contact me through pm for these things if you already made a topic about it, if you search our forums you will see that I tell the same thing every time somebody posts and reposts about problems with donations.

It's not us who handle them, we are not payment, they are a third party who handle them for us and are a big company with anti fraud system and a lot more. Just be patient and wait for it to go through. It can take up to 2 days to finish and after that you should start and inquiry, only then.

And they are telling you it didn't go through, even if you sent the text message. Check your balance?

If your payment failed your money will held for a couple days then It will return to your bank account. You should contact your bank company and talk you them so they can refunds or tell you what wrong with it

If your payment failed your money will held for a couple days then It will return to your bank account. You should contact your bank company and talk you them so they can refunds or tell you what wrong with it

i pay it via mobile phone.