Createtexure - D3Derr Invalidcall What Is This?

wesclayton

Games closes and says  CreateTexure - D3DERR INVALIDCALL  if try go in full screen

If i go in windowed mode it works fine accept it cuts off part of bottom of screen so can not see skill quick slots or in game menue

it dose this with or without antivirus on

I have tryed re downloading it compatibility mode and re installing

just got this  computer on thanks giving new

uphc.png

• Administrator

Right now we only support the resolutions listed in the patcher. if your screen is not of that resolution and/or have a good graphics card that can take changing your resolution to something that shouldn't feet your screen then you won't be able to play in full screen. Take a smaller resolution for windowed so you can see it all?

Also this isn't something new and you should learn how to use forums and search before posting

Right now we only support the resolutions listed in the patcher. if your screen is not of that resolution and/or have a good graphics card that can take changing your resolution to something that shouldn't feet your screen then you won't be able to play in full screen. Take a smaller resolution for windowed so you can see it all?

Also this isn't something new and you should learn how to use forums and search before posting

I seached that error nothing came up also i tryed all the games resoluthoins in both full and windowed in all windowed resoluthoins part of game is cut off

• Administrator

"Your search for the term d3derr returned 11 results"

anyway, you tried all 3 resolutions in windowed and still part of it is cut off? your screen is lower than 800x600? because that's the smallest and a tiny resolution

the second resolution should work fine for you, 1024x780, is what the biggest part of the community uses

"Your search for the term d3derr returned 11 results"

anyway, you tried all 3 resolutions in windowed and still part of it is cut off? your screen is lower than 800x600? because that's the smallest and a tiny resolution

the second resolution should work fine for you, 1024x780, is what the biggest part of the community uses

mine is at 1600 x 900 lowest it gos it 1024 768 seems to nt ut off now for what ever reason O.o

• Game Master

What is your screen resolution? I'm on 1366x768, and in order to go into Window Mode, I have to use 800x600, otherwise the bottom is cut off, like you said. It's a pain in the butt, but if your computer isn't compatible with Fullscreen, you may just be stuck with using 800x600, like me.

• Administrator

He already said that 768 doesn't cut off "anymore", dunno why it would cut off before, as long as the height of your screen is bigger than 768 it won't cut off and will be fine. Also you can move the bottom ui a little bit higher to see it better if you want to keep 768 on

• Game Master

Sorry, selective reading. In any case, there will be more resolutions in the next update, although, looks like you're doing good now. 

I'll just go ahead and close this, so have fun in the Blue Lands, and good luck.