To Gm

iHaruko

Question

7 answers to this question

• Game Master

We are not doing account recovery at this time, although you may try and ask an Admin if you like, they will do it if they feel so inclined. Don't expect much though, they are very busy. 

There are plans to implement a feature later, though, where you can recover your information through your email. Maybe wait for that?

ive ask this question last year for my other account and i forgot who helped me with that

i got hack for this account.

i waited 2months but no action 4 my items

i work hard 4 yrs

playing this so that i can be strong but some are jelous thats y they hack it

and all my hard work is gone...

Uh, we don't give back hacked items/accounts.

Policy on Stolen Accounts
Celestia Games Staff will no longer investigate cases of stolen accounts.
Here are the reasons why an account is usually stolen, and why it's not our place to step in:

• You've shared your account with someone. ( Breaking Account Trading Rules )
  • You've applied at Fordeon or Weebly or some other Scam site. ( Breaking Unfair Advantage Rules, Account Trading and Common Sense )
  • Someone has guessed your password. ( This means you've TOLD them your username, and your password was easy to guess )
  • Someone has guessed your username and password. ( For someone to guess both, means you must have a super easy to guess username/password )

Celestia Games is not responsible in any of these cases.
The ONLY case in which Celestia Games should be held accountable, is when Luna's Database has been accessed illegally, which is an unlikely scenario.
All other cases will be ignored, and threads deleted.

But if you are willing to wait like Seraphyre said then good luck.

i did talk last year with another gm at xchat. he can recover the items he said but i think they are busy that time. i dont need the items.

just the account even no items sir/madam . i just want to enjoi CL again like b4.

coz i play this game like 4years. and i love it.

if u can have action with this . i appreciate it.

ty so much