Price Check Question

NiziE

Question

Hi guys, so i'm planning to make a balanced paladin/magnus as my char and I would really like to lay my hands on a Hator / Hege with a 20+str mix 20+vit [p].

So my question is:

How much would each item probably cost?

Or is this items even available?

Cos upon wandering around NC for the past days the only items i see are pure philo or a 20str mix 10vit.

Which are also good but im still hoping to find and buy a 20 20 [p] on my access.

I would really like to know how much my budget should be, exact / estimated figures would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Well i'm really sad to hear that those are not really for sale  :(

How bout 20 15 then? would it be possible for me to see this type of items?

Or should i really just settle for 20 10?

Thanks for the prices though.

Atleast I somehow know their range if EVER someone would sell one (hopefully)

price of 20vit mix 20str hathor is around 30b+ and for hege is 35b+ for sure.. its already imba philo and its not impossible theres have an item like that.. max line of philos is 5 and 12str/dex/vit/wis/int for lvl 100/124 philo i think.. so there is possible you can philo 30vit mix 20str? XD.

Its possible to too, but the possibility is looks like getting papyrus document page 4 from fishing. XD

*no I don't think its just 5b difference from hator. Hege all stat+5. X_x so it means you get 20+5 str 20+5 vit and other 5 dex int wis. The difference looks like 10-15b.