Spot Claiming Vs Ks.

funkyshot

Question

9 answers to this question

• Game Master

It's KSing if he/she attacks mobs that are lured to you. If they are not lured to you and are just in the area, it's not KSing, because you can't claim the whole leveling spot to yourself. No claiming maps/areas/channels/ANYTHING. As long as the mobs are not lured to you, it's free game.

It's KSing if he/she attacks mobs that are lured to you. If they are not lured to you and are just in the area, it's not KSing, because you can't claim the whole leveling spot to yourself. No claiming maps/areas/channels/ANYTHING. As long as the mobs are not lured to you, it's free game.

How about if  a group of mobs chasing me and someone just come and use 'Attract Circle' lure away  my mobs...

is it count as Ks?

Different way to do legal spot claiming is entet pk mode. Just kill anyone who try go around you.

lol @ legal. But if you follow around the person and keep killing the same person over and over, then that would be harassing.

Umm for example if I 'legal spot claiming' with pk mode at big hill in nh. And just killing person who try to come in. (Without following them if they go another place). It can't be said as harrasment right? XD