Celestia Luna Doesn't Start

Eriophoria

Question

Hi !

I've just downloaded an installed Celestial Luna. So I click on the icon, everything is ok but then when I click on "start the game" nothing appends like if I had clicked on "exit game".

I've tried to stop avast, to restart the computer ...

But nothing works ! D;

I'm on windows 8 by the way !

Could you help me ? :)

Thanks a lot !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 answers to this question

check in your anti virus's quarantine/ virus vault what ever its called with avast locate lunaclient.EXE add the Celestia Luna folder to exclusions (not just the EXE).

The reason for this is Celestia Luna's EXE often gets flagged as a Trojan but i guarantee it is 100% safe (providing you downloaded it from our homepage that is).

Any further problems throw me a PM and ill assist you 

Biohazard > I've done what you said and it's still not working at all... I removed the installation and redone it (with avast stoped) and then reputed the all folder into exceptions and ... Nothing

Orange > thank you ! Sorry I hadn't seen it ><" !

• Administrator

Biohazard > I've done what you said and it's still not working at all... I removed the installation and redone it (with avast stoped) and then reputed the all folder into exceptions and ... Nothing

Orange > thank you ! Sorry I hadn't seen it ><" !

check if your antivirus already put it in quarantine

check if you have lunaclient.exe in your folder, if not it has to do with your antivirus

if it's there and you checked everything in your antivirus then try running in windows xp compatibility mode