I Need Explain T_T

Security

Question

sir i get bad news, my char get banned today and i dont know what the problem, really I do not do bad things , so i just wanna know what the issue T-T

Nickname: ForDeNz

ID: trooperunity

im confused ~_~ i read the rules but why i get banned really im not do negative things. so sad #_# 

4 answers to this question

<shoutbot> User trooperunity banned for reason 'scamming [Orange]'

You were banned for scamming which is now a permanent ban on all of your accounts, so even if you were scamming on a separate account, your main account would have gotten banned too.

Scamming
Scamming is misleading other players for any purpose.
Trading in Fake or "Hacked" items (Blessed Pukerian Scroll, Rough Diamond, Rein Hacked items, etc) counts as scamming.
Permanent Ban in every case.
Note: If you find or accidentally buy a Rein-Hacked item, please report it immediately to a GM.

Here's an example from one of my past reports:

mK8omTr.jpg

scamming ? serious im not do that T-T last item purchase athena's +12 with nickname hunterjack and flick earring from BabySchoolastica,, i need GM to replay my message and answer me why i get banned with details issue give me the reason with details sir T-T

• Administrator

You were reported for tricking a player with your athena+12 into giving you their items, and instead of the athena you gave them a crafted weapon with the same icon, I checked the trades and it's true.

You used a character called Marshalova you first shouted you were selling the athena, the poor player messaged you about it then you went to trade and you put the real item in but then you canceled the trade and were probably like "oops sorry my bad let's trade again ^-^" and that time you put the wrong item in and tricked them, but they reported you so you didn't get away with it >:

• Upvote 3