What Is Pkmode? + How To Activate Stealth Ability?

LenzTvenZ

Question

Hi all, what is PK mode? I looked overall on the forum but i didn't found any answer. Except a strange pk bug that i didn't understand so if you can explain me too with easier words what i should pay attention to avoid break the rules :)

And my other question is how do i let my kynee stealth ability work? I have it in skill menu and push it but it doesn't work. The same thing is for the [Deal Light] ability (sacrifice X HP to restore Y MP).

I would be pleased to recieve a quick answer, and thank you for it in advance :)

10 answers to this question

well PK means PLAYER KILL it is as the name says killing players on any map that allows pk to work. (lvl40+ maps) so when you use the ability you can kill players with no duel request (they become a target like monsters, but you also become a target to every other player. when you kill another player you get pk points (those are not a prize as they give you experience loss if you die) the more players you kill the more pk points you get (they'll vanish over time) if you want to fight other players i reccomend dueling or the pvp map but the pk is really dangerous because for example if you kill a lot of players and you get like 300 or 400 pk points if somebod kill you you'll lose a lot of XP even if you have protection scrolls. it is a good way to delevel a character bt nothing else.

about the kynee i don't really understand why it doesn't work on you do you have it on when you try to use the skill? is the character idle when you try to use it? maybe if you try to take it off and then take the skill off your hot bar and then put the hat on again and drag the skill to the hot bar i'm not really sure about this one :C

currently , it's not possible to stealth without rogue's ability once learned ( even if kynee mixed with aready learnt skill , stealth still functional )

also some player uses dirty tricks when PKing ( such as luring , attacking newbie , etc )

you have to rely with mages that has beholder ( there is an item that allows u to beholder . but like kynee , it's disabled and even if player has it , it may be cannot see stealthed foes as usually they have 5 level )

i intend to collect skill item that yield deff and M.A till it's re-activated . but in place for that , maybe i'll dual login to get buffs

aaaaaaaaahh now i understand, PKMode is a good way to get banned or hated by community^^

Anyway, i tried each available option for debuging kynee, but no reaction. the skill wont work :(. So I suppose i can throw the kynee away..

Remove the kynee from your equips, use stealth, then re-equip it. If you're not a rogue you won't be able to stealth.

• Administrator

aaaaaaaaahh now i understand, PKMode is a good way to get banned or hated by community^^

Anyway, i tried each available option for debuging kynee, but no reaction. the skill wont work :(. So I suppose i can throw the kynee away..

I laughed at the PK part. PK is when you want to kill somebody without a duel request, right now PK rewards for killing a player are disabled and you can only earn them if you abuse a bug, if you play normally and just select a reward (which will give you nothing) you are not abusing any bug. With PK you can lose a lot of exp very fast that is why players choose it over dying from monsters to delevel faster.

Like other players said many skills given by items were disabled in a patch to prevent skill hacking and many of those skills might go away in the coming patches.

• Upvote 1

Remove the kynee from your equips, use stealth, then re-equip it. If you're not a rogue you won't be able to stealth.

I am not rogue so it wont work. However, now that i think about i remember something of this kind when i played 3-4 years ago.

I laughed at the PK part. PK is when you want to kill somebody without a duel request, right now PK rewards for killing a player are disabled and you can only earn them if you abuse a bug, if you play normally and just select a reward (which will give you nothing) you are not abusing any bug. With PK you can lose a lot of exp very fast that is why players choose it over dying from monsters to delevel faster.

Like other players said many skills given by items were disabled in a patch to prevent skill hacking and many of those skills might go away in the coming patches.

Laughing is good for health :P.. Seriously, thank you for accurate explication. It's a bit difficult to understand in your 'Bill of rights' (maybe because my english is bad).

And what the kynee about, you are telling me that it will become useless in future?

• Administrator

I am not rogue so it wont work. However, now that i think about i remember something of this kind when i played 3-4 years ago.

Laughing is good for health :P.. Seriously, thank you for accurate explication. It's a bit difficult to understand in your 'Bill of rights' (maybe because my english is bad).

And what the kynee about, you are telling me that it will become useless in future?

It will have useful stats but skills that are class specific may and probably will be removed from items, any other skills that are not class specific will stay.

• Upvote 1