Skills' Questions

raikayu

Question

1. <Rogues> is "Deadly Strike" bugged? The skill description indicates a very high damage output, but the actual damage dealt is lower than other skills, ones that is described to have a much, much lower damage output.

2. <Mages> how does the passive "Spell Barrier" works? I never actually see my magic damage being cut in half, except for the situation when comparing critical and non-critical magics, where non-crits deal 50% the damage of crits, does this mean that "Spell Barrier" actually increases our magical critical rate?

3. <Rogues> during levels 110~114 , during which, grinding at the tombstone+ghost knight/esquire's spot doesnt give out much exp, where can i actually level up quickly? Mantises kill me, and exp in NH is [removed] low, any alternatives?

4. <Rogues> if i do reach lvl 115 with a rogue, is there any guarantee that i could do good enough damage for tombstones in graves, while having full evasion gears equipped? How does one ensure his rogue has enough evasion + still being able to hit the mobs in graves hard enough?

5. lastly, where does austere GM actually spawn? cant find him anywhere o-o

5 answers to this question

3. Maggot in the great garden, you should get around 10m exp per monster  :49:

4. 6k P.atk should enough to 1 Hit KO the tombstone  :53:

5. This afternoon GM Seraphyre hold the Hide and seek event you missed that :32:  read this ---> http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/28645-hide-and-seeks-events-5-mac-2015-screen-shoots/

• Administrator

5. This afternoon GM Seraphyre hold the Hide and seek event you missed that :32:  read this ---> http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/28645-hide-and-seeks-events-5-mac-2015-screen-shoots/

He means Austere Grand Master, who spawns at the cathedral in Nera's Knight's Graveyard at the bottom of the map.

Here's a nice guide about him: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/25964-hunting-guide-austere-grand-master/

Back to your questions:

1. That skill's damage is static(or fixed) damage, this means it will always be the same and will not scale with your stats, just like DoTs
  2. Maybe because this is a high rate server you did not experience it when leveling up, however your spells have a chance to be resisted, when a spell is resisted it's damage output is only around 10% of what it could have been. So spell barrier increases your magical strike(or hit chance).
  3. This is why many players look for a tank or a healer in mantis or maggots(maggots are a boss type and give more exp, but are harder to kill as well)

4. <Rogues> if i do reach lvl 115 with a rogue, is there any guarantee that i could do good enough damage for tombstones in graves, while having full evasion gears equipped? How does one ensure his rogue has enough evasion + still being able to hit the mobs in graves hard enough?

U need to have at least 360+ evasion in order to dodge the attacks from most of the mobs in Grave (but not all).

4. 6k P.atk should enough to 1 Hit KO the tombstone  :53:

U need to have at least 360+ evasion in order to dodge the attacks from most of the mobs in Grave (but not all).

didn't answer much but that'll do, thanks

He means Austere Grand Master, who spawns at the cathedral in Nera's Knight's Graveyard at the bottom of the map.

Here's a nice guide about him: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/25964-hunting-guide-austere-grand-master/

Back to your questions:

1. That skill's damage is static(or fixed) damage, this means it will always be the same and will not scale with your stats, just like DoTs
  2. Maybe because this is a high rate server you did not experience it when leveling up, however your spells have a chance to be resisted, when a spell is resisted it's damage output is only around 10% of what it could have been. So spell barrier increases your magical strike(or hit chance).
  3. This is why many players look for a tank or a healer in mantis or maggots(maggots are a boss type and give more exp, but are harder to kill as well)

ahh.. guess i checked for austere at the wrong time.. that explains a lot, thanks