Change Pass Problem

darksin26

• Game Master

He's not trying to recover his password, he's trying to change it. You can change it if you can log in. 

@darksin26 Perhaps try a different browser? It loads fine for me, so it may be your browser or connection.

He's not trying to recover his password, he's trying to change it. You can change it if you can log in. 

@darksin26 Perhaps try a different browser? It loads fine for me, so it may be your browser or connection.

i can load it now, but when i change my password it says "Current password Incorrect" what should i do?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Game Master

Is your password normally case sensitive? When I changed mine, I had to type it in all lowercase. If it still doesn't work, we will have the password recovery system very soon, so you can just do it that way.

Is your password normally case sensitive? When I changed mine, I had to type it in all lowercase. If it still doesn't work, we will have the password recovery system very soon, so you can just do it that way.

oh yeah there ya go, my password contains 1 uppercase so i always type as it should be, and then i tried what you have suggested "lowercase" it worked. Thanks a lot ! More power CL!