i got problem with my rogue

jajiboge

Question

Every time i start duel,my opponent always got me first i dont why,and also when im using my skills,all of my skill always coming lately on my opponent but somesay i had problem with my connection,but when i was checking my connection,my .connection is find always in good pinging please somebody help me with this,i have been tired to solve this problem

(Sorry if my english bad)

8 answers to this question

well im using BT there is passive skills called rapid atk and dual wield mastery i think that

bugged because my aspd doesnt increase,and bro im using modem too, does wifi and modem connection had different between them? could you explain please,or maybe the server hate me lol :D

Looking from this thread here http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/13176-blade-taker-job-guide/page-4, Rapid Attack skill is probably bugged if you're a dual-wielding BT. There's not much difference between Wi-Fi and cable modem except Wi-Fi allows multiple devices to connect while modem doesn't. Your internet connection doesn't only depend on the bandwidth and latency, it also affected by how much the distance between the location of your computer network and this game's server.

(Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Every time i start duel,my opponent always got me first i dont why,and also when im using my skills,all of my skill always coming lately on my opponent but somesay i had problem with my connection,but when i was checking my connection,my .connection is find always in good pinging please somebody help me with this,i have been tired to solve this problem

I think your opponent's attack speed surpasses yours. You need to consider the job of the person you dueling with and whether he's wearing equips/use candy that boost their attack speed. As for mage, some of its attacks have short casting time (such as Cardinal's Holy Justice) so they're quicker in nature. Correct me if I'm wrong.

even your connection is fine, there is this thing called "latency" --some people called this "ping"-- Check this wiki out, and this one

its a time delay between your computer and server. The bigger your latency is, the slower will server response to your command inputted on your computer.

And one more thing. Your location affects latency pretty much. Server is located at Canada, in my location, the latency is about 300ms to server

im all ready use DK set for aspd but it wont works they always got me first before my SB reach him/her,and about the lacenty,my lacenty is pretty good on server,it does 70 ms something but getting up and bigger when night come

im all ready use DK set for aspd but it wont works they always got me first before my SB reach him/her,and about the lacenty,my lacenty is pretty good on server,it does 70 ms something but getting up and bigger when night come

You didn't specify what job were you dueling with. Assume your opponent is a fighter, do your opponent wear DK set as well and does he/she learn passive skills that increase attack speed (such as Sword Rapidity)? If so, they'll attack faster than you. This should be the case since you said that you didn't experience any slowdowns on your connection and latency.

well im using BT there is passive skills called rapid atk and dual wield mastery i think that

bugged because my aspd doesnt increase,and bro im using modem too, does wifi and modem connection had different between them? could you explain please,or maybe the server hate me lol :D