looking to play luna.

dlamica

Question

So i was on [removed] during the beta test and a week into open beta. i did try to google if there was a luna private server and had no luck. But did stumble upon this. 

i got a few questions. i never played the original reborn.

what is the difference between this and the other luna. dont need info like the x150% xp ect.

if i do play on this server will i find players to play with. I dont like it that i will be like the only lvl 1 trying to lvl with no party bc everyone is at lvl 150 ect.

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

Some stuff we have are:

• Free-for-all PvP arena (last in your teleport scroll).
  • "Free"(gold instead of item mall) essentials vendor in Alker Harbor (next to Tasartia), who also sells low level materials.
  • Instant job changes (don't need to do any additional quests, first quest will change your job upon completion).
  • 10 dungeon dates a day limit.
  • Increased rates also means gold and item drops.
  • All new items that you've seen on Luna+ have custom stats to fit classic better, for example costumes and wings.

Welcome to Celestia Luna!

First of all, welcome to Celestia Luna.

Well, one thing for sure, the other one is an original Luna Plus game while Celestia is the original classic Luna (before it became Plus) private server.

So, if you have played Luna Plus, you might see several differences, especially races, jobs, maps, monsters, vehicles, equipments etc etc

And private servers offer you higher exp/gold/drop rates and the right to donate/vote to earn Premium/Gold Points, enable you to buy things at the Itemshop on the website  :rolleyes:

(though you must have at least one lvl120 character now to be able to vote)

This server consists of tons of players from all over the world and I'm sure you can find some players from your country to play with. :D

Don't worry about having the only lvl1 character because there are new players everyday and even existing players create new lvl1 character to try another job. And not everyone has a lvl150 character, the max lvl of all my characters is only lvl120 lol

Well enjoy your stay here and happy playing!

So i was on [removed] during the beta test and a week into open beta. i did try to google if there was a luna private server and had no luck. But did stumble upon this.

i got a few questions. i never played the original reborn.

what is the difference between this and the other luna. dont need info like the x150% xp ect.

if i do play on this server will i find players to play with. I dont like it that i will be like the only lvl 1 trying to lvl with no party bc everyone is at lvl 150 ect.

pm Zatanna I'd be happy make new char with you and walk you through the game and share everything I know, just leave your in-game name here