Trying out the game, Few Questions

Axxuka

Question

Hello, I wanna try out this Luna Version for Nostalgia purpose (Gpotato Era) and as a side game if it works out.

1) I understand this is a private server, but where is it located ? Am I screwed in East Coast NA for Ping issues ?

2) Is it more populated/better overral than the SUBA NA version (that will surely shutdown less than year of service)

3) Any Gold/Exp permanent boost on the server ? Or gotta level grind through quests/monsters like the old times ?

4) Are lvl 125 classes (Dark Archon, Saint, etc) out here or is it Suba exclusive (Can't even tell if they have it...)

Thanks for your time :)

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Axxuka said:

Hello, I wanna try out this Luna Version for Nostalgia purpose (Gpotato Era) and as a side game if it works out.

1) I understand this is a private server, but where is it located ? Am I screwed in East Coast NA for Ping issues ?

2) Is it more populated/better overral than the SUBA NA version (that will surely shutdown less than year of service)

3) Any Gold/Exp permanent boost on the server ? Or gotta level grind through quests/monsters like the old times ?

4) Are lvl 125 classes (Dark Archon, Saint, etc) out here or is it Suba exclusive (Can't even tell if they have it...)

Thanks for your time :)

Note: S*BA is a Luna+ server. Celestia is a revamped version of original Luna (you can see some + features here after last patch)

1. I'm not sure where this server is located because server time was GMT -5hours (which is in the US, I suppose) but it's GMT/UTC+0 now.

2. We have decent amount of active players here, around 200-300 players online a day. I can't say which one has more population.

3. This server grants you x 150 EXP rates and x 50 gold and drop rates. You can choose whether to do fast leveling or to take quests to recall the storyline.

4. Celestia Luna hasn't implemented the 6th job at Lv145. Only Luna+ has it.

• Administrator

The server is located in North America, however we try to pick the best spot for all of our players, including SEA players, we are also always tuning our routing to the server to have as less lag as possible for players who are far away from the server.

We set the time to UTC so it was easier to tell for everybody when date dungeons reset, events start and etc.

We have not yet planned on the last job tier but we might not want to go the same route the other versions did, but as I said, nothing is planned yet.