File Corrupted!

morehighthanever

after patching this dialogue appear. i've been tried to redownload the client and reinstall but still same. can u solve this issue please..

sometimes after reinstall this game can work but after i close the client and try to run this game again suddenly this dialogue come appear again >.<

Untitled.jpg

11 minutes ago, morehighthanever said:

after patching this dialogue appear. i've been tried to redownload the client and reinstall but still same. can u solve this issue please..

sometimes after reinstall this game can work but after i close the client and try to run this game again suddenly this dialogue come appear again >.<

Untitled.jpg

Did you turn off your anti-virus?

• Upvote 1

Just now, morehighthanever said:

Untitled.jpg

I just uninstall and reinstall everytime i see that error, it actually fix it for just a certain time and surely that will show up again :3

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, morehighthanever said:

i don't have any anti-virus  T_T 

Looks like your client.exe file has been infected with a virus/worm/spyware. You may want to install an antivirus and run a full system scan afterwards.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Have you considered listening to the message? instead of uninstalling or turning off your anti-virus I would advice to get an antivirus and scan your PC.

25 minutes ago, Vincard said:

Looks like your client.exe file has been infected with a virus/worm/spyware. You may want to install an antivirus and run a full system scan afterwards.

thanks for ur advice, i will try it later..

hmm i think this issue has been clear. should i delete this thread?