♦ Soundless Melody's Graphic Art Studio ♦

Faithfully

ann.png

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i336/miku1231/ann.png

About this signature, my first idea was autumn, but later when i rendering picture i thought about my favorite book "Wicked Lovely" and Sorha character. She was queen of elves and forest and i want to make this signature like late autumn forest.

1 word, AWESOME!!!!! aaa , i really really really loveeeeeee ittttttt, thanks alot yukii :3

nice jobb... yea ur in the ryt idea xD

looks like elves

how bout the green ones?

1 word, AWESOME!!!!! aaa , i really really really loveeeeeee ittttttt, thanks alot yukii :3

nice jobb... yea ur in the ryt idea xD

looks like elves

how bout the green ones?

ahh you want 2 others signatures ?? my bad i just put 2nd picture to back and i change color to brown >.<

ahh you want 2 others signatures ?? my bad i just put 2nd picture to back and i change color to brown >.<

ahaaa,, its ok.. its awesome :D i like it.. i just thinking bout have 2 signature for compare both of them o.o

ah emmm,,,can u make it for me , banner in signature like Banter or but in the right side put luna's logo

Twinkle between..

text 1 :"RebellOfDevote"

text 2 : "UnForgotten"

xD

Errr, I hope you really don't mind another request, seeing you're pretty popular already XD;

Size: I really don't know, do the size you think would work best with the picture or just the regular size that you use for most signatures.

Text 1: Spoony

Text 2: We are friends, that's why you're still alive.

488678.jpg

If the picture is hard to use, just tell me and I can find another request for you or picture. The theme is completely up to you, I just want to see what you can do for me, seeing all your other signatures are beautiful, I couldn't resist<3

Errr, I hope you really don't mind another request, seeing you're pretty popular already XD;

Size: I really don't know, do the size you think would work best with the picture or just the regular size that you use for most signatures.

Text 1: Spoony

Text 2: We are friends, that's why you're still alive.

488678.jpg

If the picture is hard to use, just tell me and I can find another request for you or picture. The theme is completely up to you, I just want to see what you can do for me, seeing all your other signatures are beautiful, I couldn't resist<3

im so glad <3 but can you please use other picture? :3 i really don't like change size of "art works" wich look like hand drawing. :3 thanks.

Banner :

rebel.gif

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i336/miku1231/rebel.gif

im so glad <3 but can you please use other picture? :3 i really don't like change size of "art works" wich look like hand drawing. :3 thanks.

Banner :

rebel.gif

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i336/miku1231/rebel.gif

thanks yuki :3