♦ Soundless Melody's Graphic Art Studio ♦

Faithfully

misery, :rolleyes:

if, i want you to make siggy again, it free or i must pay? :blink:

2 signatures are free more than 2 or after this 2 u will want avatar banner etc = 100m each.

after 5 days u can again have 2 frees

I want something very specific...so make it happen

The words "Transcendent"...no rectangle box or borders...just the word "Transcendent" written in fancy letters, what fancy letters?: not plain text, not cursive, just cool looking letters. The color will be purple.

Then I want "Transcendent" to be collecting little specs...

http://yukikovalkyrie.ucoz.com/_ph/1/2/769288754.gif Similar to this, HOWEVER the specs will be around the outside of the words...and not going outward but coming inward. So

>>>> Transcendent <<<<< specs like that on Banter, the specs will be a shade of blue or something. From all sides the specs will come, not just left and right, but from everywhere.

I want it just like that. I will not pay to change it if you don't make it the way i explained.

I want something very specific...so make it happen

The words "Transcendent"...no rectangle box or borders...just the word "Transcendent" written in fancy letters, what fancy letters?: not plain text, not cursive, just cool looking letters. The color will be purple.

Then I want "Transcendent" to be collecting little specs...

http://yukikovalkyri...2/769288754.gif Similar to this, HOWEVER the specs will be around the outside of the words...and not going outward but coming inward. So

>>>> Transcendent <<<<< specs like that on Banter, the specs will be a shade of blue or something. From all sides the specs will come, not just left and right, but from everywhere.

I want it just like that. I will not pay to change it if you don't make it the way i explained.

i dont understand @.@

and btw banners for guilds / pages are also payment so.... (its like make siggy for many ppl) ----> Rules

Edit :

WHAT I SAID A LITTLE POSTS BEFORE ?! FOLLOW MY FORMAT!!! ALL WRONG FORMAT REQUEST = IGNORE!

TO ALL!! Before ask, read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ!

2 signatures are free more than 2 or after this 2 u will want avatar banner etc = 100m each.

after 5 days u can again have 2 frees

if so, make me again a siggy :rolleyes:

Pick any background that fits with the image .. (* I don't like red and blue anymore :mellow:)

Picture:

Text 1 : Sword Of Light

Text 2 : From Zero To Hero (*i don't like artistic font anymore :mellow:)

Plain

Thanks again.... :D :D :D

if so, make me again a siggy :rolleyes:

Pick any background that fits with the image .. (* I don't like red and blue anymore :mellow:)

Picture:

Text 1 : Sword Of Light

Text 2 : From Zero To Hero (*i don't like artistic font anymore :mellow:)

Plain

Thanks again.... :D :D :D

can u choose other picture please? if i cut it and change size its will be nothing to see xD

163311307837489658full.jpg

sure i can make with it buy its will look not good becosue this guy have spoiler head (i mean his head is cut) just finde one more with full character so its will look better my sugesstion go ---> deviantart.com

sure i can make with it buy its will look not good becosue this guy have spoiler head (i mean his head is cut) just finde one more with full character so its will look better my sugesstion go ---> deviantart.com

how about this?

final-fantasy-advent-children-cloud-wallpaper.jpg

if can, show the sword too .. ^_^