Necromancer skills

Twiz

Question

Hi, I've read a few necromancer guides and a few of them says that some attacks of necromancer don't work, so I wanna know if they work or not:

-vital explosion

-corpse explosion

-soul squeeze

-devil's armour

thanks ^^

7 answers to this question

vital explosion works, but needs to consume a purified ruby (crafted from ruby pieces and purified water).

I never used corpse explosion, soul squeeze or devil's armor; I have been told that DA is most definetly bugged.

Staff training does work with staves and wands. Can someone else confirm if it still applies with athena's hammer?

-Soul Squeeze

Single Target attack, just like Shield Boomerang on Treasure Hunter... but don't worry, this one can be used even we are not wield Shield... effect: can recover/heal your MP after you killing that opponent... make sure you must killing them by yourself not by another player, if another player killed that opponent which already hit by "Soul Squeeze"... his/her MP will recovered due effect of "Soul Squeeze" still on that opponent...

-Corpse Taker

All of Targets attack skill, doesn't have damage... Effect : can make all targets will get effected by "Corpse Taker"... those enemies get effected by "Corpse Taker" must be killed by yourself and not another player... if they're killed within "Corpse Taker" effect, your HP will Recovered/Healed...

this one is a combo with "Vital Explosion"... "Vital Explosion" will sacrifice your own HP, so before you use "Vital Explosion"... use "Corpse Taker" first, and then "Vital Explosion"...

-Corpse Explosion

single target attack skill, doesn't have damage... Effect : same effect with "Corpse Taker", after you use "Corpse Explosion", kill that enemy and your HP will Recovered/Healed... but this is single target attack skill...

if you guys have sharp eyes... just check your own HP/MP while you killing enemies with Soul Squeeze, Corpse Taker, Corpse Explosions...

well guys... Good Luck