Show Yourself!

duckie

nerdie bro...stop it -.-!

i was not sniffing the eu de toilette or the eu de parfum or those deodorents of those chicks are using...

im just happy which ended me crying bcoz they all turned out to be all beutiful as they grow up over the years and months..

u wanna be man now saleh ? (in fact that ur the gay lord ?)

Atleast I aint a indo dude with a 2inch dick lololol ,Now listen up you lil indo or pinoy asian fag.First of all

learn english before attempting to insult me loloolol.Not being a grammar nazi or anything but you should atleast shitty learn to speak.

Ching chong changg?! you understand me ching chong?(cuz thats what all you say sounds like)

And secondly,Brat,Why not grow some hair down there and then come and talk to me?.Look whose talking,fag lolololol.Calling me gay?awww look at yourself,A guy who acts like a fucking japanese cat isnt gay? LOLOOLOLO. nya nya nya? LOLOL who actually speaks like that.And you call me gay.

Get a life,You little fag. trolololol

ownt bitch.

/#out.

i cant get wat u said e.e

am i talking to the wrong saleh e.e

want me to speak properly for you?

chang ching chang chong?! CHING CHONG CHING.

cHANG CHANG CHANG BLAH BLAH.

@Yuki.Mimi person

oh thats quite alrigh,My hairstyle is pretty wild,it keeps changing itself lolololol.I just let it do whatever it wants to ;<

P.s isnt your siggy a tad bit too inappropiate? Lol

i make you somwthink like it :

Cllick

so you not like my siggy?

omg no xD Now i'll neverr let you nearrr my hair e_e

No I like your siggy,it just seems a bit inappropiate is all.People could die due to the loss of blood from nosebleeds.So its quite dangerous