Necro Bug Skill

Bisul

Question

17 answers to this question

Devil's armor... that's it... no more no less

Don't mistake corpse take, soul squeeze, and corpse explosion as being bugged skills. They work fine. Corpse take's description is kinda off. But it's meant to heal you after you kill a specific mob that has been de-buffed by corpse take. As for soul squeeze, its just like corpse take, but there's damage. You don't receive the MP after you damage, you receive the MP after you kill the mob that's been hit by soul squeeze previously. Killing a mob (with one hit) using soul squeeze won't give you MP.

Edited by Life is good... sometimes
  • Upvote 1

yeah, after you use Corpse Taker, Corpse Explode, Soul Squeeze... make sure you killing them by your own hands, because if they're killed by another player, that Player's HP/MP will recovered and not your HP/MP... see? so... can I explain with Indo?

(this is explanations with Indo):

jadi setelah pake salah satu skill2 itu, kk sendirilah yang harus bunuh mereka... jangan sampe orang lain yang ngekill, kalo di kill ama orang lain/ disampah orang lain, bukan HP/MP kk yang nambah tapi HP/MP mereka yang nambah, gitu...

wiz-monk-bishop

That's a good path. It's much quicker and party friendlier than priest-inquirer. It gets lvl 5(?) screwed spell and a higher level blessed wind, making it really efficient. But the downside of your path is your squishyness. But you have a lot of other buffs to make up for that.

Edit: I think only level 3 shrewed. Sorry, I completely forgot.

Edited by Life is good... sometimes

yeah, after you use Corpse Taker, Corpse Explode, Soul Squeeze... make sure you killing them by your own hands, because if they're killed by another player, that Player's HP/MP will recovered and not your HP/MP... see? so... can I explain with Indo?

(this is explanations with Indo):

jadi setelah pake salah satu skill2 itu, kk sendirilah yang harus bunuh mereka... jangan sampe orang lain yang ngekill, kalo di kill ama orang lain/ disampah orang lain, bukan HP/MP kk yang nambah tapi HP/MP mereka yang nambah, gitu...

wow.. idk about that :blink:

Yes... now that i'm a necromancer, I noticed that I AOE and kill faster in nh than my cardinal.... o_o

Yeah, I'm a mage addict. I'm actually planning to make a rune master... :D

I have RM,

i dont's have cool equips like DS or B.Hat for my magnus so i use RM as my "alternative equipment" for fighter

hehehe :D

better use Corpse Taker... Corpse Explode have same effect with Corpse Taker... the different it's Corpse Explode it's not AoE skill like Corpse Taker...

hmmm I have idea but I don't know this work or not... can you use Corpse Explode to another player (I mean like give them a buff)? because when I use Mana Vampire (Magnus skill), I can use it as Buff to another character... with Mana Vampire, each time they kill monsters, their MP will Recovered... :)

I wonder if we can give Corpse Explode to another character, it will become buff for them, which means each time they kill monsters, their HP will recovered... hehehehehehe... yeah I hope it can... :)