Asking rule

dewo89

Question

Anyone or GM can help me for describing about ks rule?

"(KS. Attacking another players target without permission)"

What is "without permission" mean?

I think its ambigue...

Have 2 meaning

1. If i ks with permission first, is that ok?(with or without agreement from the owner) Like if i said "sorry, i will kill all your monster" (this is permission, right?) >>> make KSing legal with that permission

2. Permission from the owner

7 answers to this question

"sorry, I will kill all your monsters" does not count as "permission" u need premission from the person killing the mobs for example ask for party, if they add u to party then u can kill their mobs. If they don't add u to party and u still kill their mobs that's KS even if u say "sorry I'll kill ur mobs" .-.

Oh my gosh. Lmao.

Alright. KS isn't permitted, it's called "Kill Stealing" for a reason.

If you're inside a party with someone you're sharing the mobs, and for obvious reasons, isn't called "KS'ing"

It makes absolutely no sense to approach someone outside of party, tell them "I'm sorry I'm going to steal your mobs." and proceed to kill and /steal/ their lure.

What logic is that?

I think that "I'm sorry I'm going to steal your mobs" is more on trolling the player rather than asking permission and it's no use asking permission if you're not in a party with them since everyone hates being ksed.

was long ago, when I meet my friend hunting on Nera Harbor, I kidding him and say "nyahahahaha I will KS you"

he knew that I just kidding and actually I just do nothing and watch him...

but later he died by Wookies... LOL XD

hmmm. that is why it is called KS or kill stealing because you are stealing his/ her lured mobs. the rule says "without permission", some players asks for help when they are stun locked. I encountered one.. he said "hey dude, please kill these monsters, heeelp!" and it means that you are permitted to kill his lured mobs. The bad thing is that, killing the mobs that he lured without them permitting you. That is counted as Kill Stealing.