Help About Dual Wielding!

Tralalala

Question

ahum... actually Dual Wield have 5-6 penalties, or I can said as Minus Effects...

-minus Phy Attack

-minus Phy Defend

-minus Phy Speed Attack

-minus Accuracy/Strike

-minus Evasion

-minus Critical Rate/Critical Chance

(note: Phy means Physical)

and if Rogues use Dual, they're must from Treasure Hunter, if they're not... they're not be able to use Attacking skills

because Blade Taker Skills is for One Handed Dagger, also Templar Master is for One Handed Dagger except Illusion Attack

Illusion Attack can be used even with Bare Hands...

yeah all people already know that... but if you use Magnus or Swords Master without sword type... your attack will surely slowed... that means you need Sword so you will gain Sword Rapidity, plus Rampage aura or weapon synchro from Knight... without those skills, your attack speed will slowed for sure...

at Blade Taker there is Dual Passive Skills for raise up attack speed, right? plus rapidly attack...

and about strike... dual wield is also decreased strike... but even you raise up the level of dual wield still that strike will not raise up... for this minus effect, swordsmaster and magnus have a solution, while on dual wield swords they will have sword accuracy, plus magnus have accuracy aura level 3 and swordsmaster have passive skill dual accuracy...

and Physical Defend... when my Magnus still at level107, have Heavy Armor Expertise level 15 and Shield Aura level 3... should enough for hunt at Nera Harbor... but my defend still not enough... my Magnus now at level 116 and I use Holy Iron Armor... surely though enough isn't it? but my Physical Defend is still at 3220... phew still not good enough isn't it...? I have Crusader level 107, with the same condition Physical Defend at 2650 (at this condition I still use Heavy Armor level95) that physical defend is same as my Magnus at level 110 with Heavy Armor level 105... but my Crusader still can mob monsters at nera harbor which my Magnus at same value of Physical defend can't mob them... that means Dual Wield also decreased our Physical Defend even on character info is not decreased...

Dual Wield is decreased Physical defend, Strike, Physical Speed Attack or not...? actually this Question already answered month ago at Gpotato Forums... and the answers is yes... hahahahaha LOL

but don't be so sad... all of Dual Wield jobs actually have solutions for Dual minus effect at buffs and Passive Skills... so don't forget to max them first before we learn and max attack skills... hehehehe LOL

Guest BigOL5

dual wield doesnt penalty on strike,pdef and atkspd

yeah all people already know that...

yeah snickers, all people already know that!!!

but if you use Magnus or Swords Master without sword type... your attack will surely slowed... that means you need Sword so you will gain Sword Rapidity, plus Rampage aura or weapon synchro from Knight... without those skills, your attack speed will slowed for sure...

at Blade Taker there is Dual Passive Skills for raise up attack speed, right? plus rapidly attack...

and about strike... dual wield is also decreased strike... but even you raise up the level of dual wield still that strike will not raise up... for this minus effect, swordsmaster and magnus have a solution, while on dual wield swords they will have sword accuracy, plus magnus have accuracy aura level 3 and swordsmaster have passive skill dual accuracy...

and Physical Defend... when my Magnus still at level107, have Heavy Armor Expertise level 15 and Shield Aura level 3... should enough for hunt at Nera Harbor... but my defend still not enough... my Magnus now at level 116 and I use Holy Iron Armor... surely though enough isn't it? but my Physical Defend is still at 3220... phew still not good enough isn't it...? I have Crusader level 107, with the same condition Physical Defend at 2650 (at this condition I still use Heavy Armor level95) that physical defend is same as my Magnus at level 110 with Heavy Armor level 105... but my Crusader still can mob monsters at nera harbor which my Magnus at same value of Physical defend can't mob them... that means Dual Wield also decreased our Physical Defend even on character info is not decreased...

Dual Wield is decreased Physical defend, Strike, Physical Speed Attack or not...? actually this Question already answered month ago at Gpotato Forums... and the answers is yes... hahahahaha LOL

but don't be so sad... all of Dual Wield jobs actually have solutions for Dual minus effect at buffs and Passive Skills... so don't forget to max them first before we learn and max attack skills... hehehehe LOL

its always fun reading this dude's posts, I always learn stuffs!!!!!superb

if you go on Fighter Guide... there is many of my Posts have already write my class job is...

and I'm Jockey was long ago... (hehehehe finally I already found the English of "Joki") so I already know what happen to Rogues if they're on Dual Wield... hehehehe

only one Job that I still on investigate... Elemental Master and Rune Master... LOL

because is no one of my friends want use those jobs...

do you already tried Blade Taker with Dual Sword? (this one is nonsense idea... wakwakwakwak LOL)

well, maybe some expertise dont really penalty on something like stats adding.. 10str = 1 strike or ??dex = ??% critdmg well anyways, what class are you antoni77?

i want ask, str stat just give Patk no strike option.

and dex, dex just given kritical change no critical damage. and dex give strike too.

for good patch rogue is > rufian> arcer> TH> BT

rufian> scout> TH> TM

i want ask, str stat just give Patk no strike option.

and dex, dex just given kritical change no critical damage. and dex give strike too.

for good patch rogue is > rufian> arcer> TH> BT

rufian> scout> TH> TM

wanna bet for a BWL that str stat gives strike?

if you go on Fighter Guide... there is many of my Posts have already write my class job is...

and I'm Jockey was long ago... (hehehehe finally I already found the English of "Joki") so I already know what happen to Rogues if they're on Dual Wield... hehehehe

only one Job that I still on investigate... Elemental Master and Rune Master... LOL

because is no one of my friends want use those jobs...

do you already tried Blade Taker with Dual Sword? (this one is nonsense idea... wakwakwakwak LOL)

i've tried BT with dual weapon. and i get poor pdef.. :mellow:

so i back to 1 weapon BT

STR is also can raise up Strike?

LOL

if STR can raise up Strike... all of Destroyers at Full STR will be no need Fearful Blow again to hit high EVA of Rogues... LOL

here's the ability status for :

STR> For Raise up Physical Attack, some of myths also said can Raise up Physical Critical Damage

DEX/AGI> For Raise up Accuracy/Strike, Evasions, Critical Rates... some of myths also said for raise up Speed of Attack and Speed Movement too...

VIT> For Raise up Physical Defend, Maximum of HP, and Regen HP... some of myths also said for raise up Block Rate

INT> For Raise up Magical Attack, some of myths also said for raise up Magical Critical Damage

WIS>/SPI> For raise up Magical Defend, Maximum of MP, and Regen MP... some of myths also said for raise up immunity...

(note: "some of myths" means didn't really happen and still like opinion... ridiculous isn't it?)

Guest BigOL5

STR is also can raise up Strike?

LOL

if STR can raise up Strike... all of Destroyers at Full STR will be no need Fearful Blow again to hit high EVA of Rogues... LOL

yo what's up mr.comedian,

STR does raise strike, but just a little number

lv.8 fighter heart equals to 4 strike

so, last time i checked 20 str = 1 strike (who cares with all this lil details, BUT YES IT DOES RAISE STRIKE!)

keep joking Antoni77

sincerely yours,

Biggest fans

BigOL5

yea dont think that str gives much of a strike because it doesnt.. its like if u get 10str = 1 strike then if u got more than 20 it gives you strike half of your str example, +80 str (lvl 8 fighters heart) it gives 4 strike

hmmm... looks like is true, STR is can also raise up Strike...

but BigOL5, you mean is Buff STR, Fighter Heart right? then try Buff Zephyr with same level as that Fighter Heart... How much Strike you can gain from Zephyr? more than Fighter Heart or maybe less?

just suggest... hehehehe

anyway... thanks for that share...

• Downvote 1

hmmm... looks like is true, STR is can also raise up Strike...

but BigOL5, you mean is Buff STR, Fighter Heart right? then try Buff Zephyr with same level as that Fighter Heart... How much Strike you can gain from Zephyr? more than Fighter Heart or maybe less?

just suggest... hehehehe

anyway... thanks for that share...

of course zephyr will boost up your strike to the max not like fighters heart, dex=crit + strike (+crit dmg IDK i havent confirmed it yet) while 10str = 1strike so if you get lvl 8 fighters hear its equal to 4 strike if zephyr it will surely boost your strike

of course zephyr will boost up your strike to the max not like fighters heart, dex=crit + strike (+crit dmg IDK i havent confirmed it yet) while 10str = 1strike so if you get lvl 8 fighters hear its equal to 4 strike if zephyr it will surely boost your strike

For dex stats giving critical damage, yeah its true you can try it for yourself and i've tried it a dozen times :)

Guest BigOL5

For dex stats giving critical damage, yeah its true you can try it for yourself and i've tried it a dozen times :)

are you sure?

AFAIK dex only gives : eva, strike, and crit rate

crit damage?i doubt that

but if the logic was : higher crit rate, then it means higher chance to do critical damage, then it means higher total damage output. then I agreed...

Crit damage only increased by some skills. like axe mortality, fatal force, and many more rogue's skills

I may be wrong here, but i have reasonable doubt in case dex gives crit damage

ohhh i have an idea

let's ask Antoni77 :D

Guest BigOL5

Nice Share...

hehehhehehe thank you guys... ^^

there he is... :rolleyes:

Sir, how bout it?

is it true that Dex gives critical damage?

please enlighten us :o