Faded or Concealed

Toradora

Question

Hi everyone here i am with another question again,so i made myself a new charackter (tank) so that i have something to dd with and also something which can lure for me.

The following question might be dumb but pls endure it and give me ur opinions on it.

So im thinkng of donating again and im wondering i should get either Faded Sacredness Gloves+Necklace or the Concealed Barrier Gloves + Necklace. Or if i should got with somethign else like necklace of the living body?or anything else which would could be actually better?

U might wonder why im asking about faded sacredness gloves+neck i think i would benefit more for the def%'s there thats why i cant decide if i should buy either faded or concealed.

beside is it it even possible for me to wear both h.armor and robe? if it isn't then i excuse myself for asking this. i just have never played a tank charackter before

As for my path i went ,fighter >guard>infantry>phalanx>panzer for my last job and i went full vit.

I'm looking forward to ur opinions guys

Greetings Toradora

7 answers to this question

i think paladin have more p.deff than panzer..

that doesnt answer my question about the shopping problem :( , but do u think i should go paladin instead ? when i searched for pure tank guides on google and so on i mostly foudn that path for some reason maybe i searched wrong idk lol

u cant mix robe + heavy armor, and robe only for mage

use CB set for tank.

path tobe pure tank: (ELF) warr-infantry-RK-paladin

and as pure tank u always need hitter

thank you for that answer ,and im sorry for that question but like i said i never played a tank char so .. i appreciate ur help

You can combine Heavy Armor and Robe Armor since it wont turn red all your items but the downside is you dont have

Robe Expertise which is needed to boost the p.def of Faded Set.

As for your set, I recommend Holy Armor 44vit[c] + 115 Heavy.shoes 30vit[c] + Chivalry + Concealed Barrier Gloves

This will boost your p.def

As for path:

elf: warrior>infantry>rune knight>paladin

human: warrior>infantry>gladiator>paladin

If you still like to go panzer take this path warrior>infantry>rune knight>panzer

Both panzer and paladin have Lv.20 Heavy Armor Expertise