Question about Pure Destroyer

johnson

Question

11 answers to this question

try this warrior-swordsman-knight-destro i think its much better..cause goin pure path is not so good here cause of job passive dont work..like goin gladi-destro u can get all gladi skill and passive when u reach destro..so better choose knight for some good buffs etc..

i have warrior-swordsman-knight-destroyer. i know about that. but i need some info about pure path destro. have a big damage? big critical? or not. and what set for use. Light set or Heavy set. if you know about pure path. please tell me :) thank you..

i like this path :

Fighter - Warrior - Mercenary - Knight - Destroyer

status in VIT

easier when hunting.

wear heavy set (if possible high STR for great damage)

so you will get physical deff from VIT n damage from STR

if you wanna know more deep about this path, send me a message

i like this path :

Fighter - Warrior - Mercenary - Knight - Destroyer

status in VIT

easier when hunting.

wear heavy set (if possible high STR for great damage)

so you will get physical deff from VIT n damage from STR

if you wanna know more deep about this path, send me a message

I already give message to you

whoops that path are mine...

at least your Destroyer can become EVA and Critical Rate type... and going full DEX

because you can't use Heavy Armor so finally you will use Gardener Sets... Gardener Sets have effect of High Critical Rate

(anyway don't push yourself with that Pure Path) ^^v (peace)

• Upvote 1

whoops that path are mine...

at least your Destroyer can become EVA and Critical Rate type... and going full DEX

because you can't use Heavy Armor so finally you will use Gardener Sets... Gardener Sets have effect of High Critical Rate

(anyway don't push yourself with that Pure Path) ^^v (peace)

wow, it's very interesting, destroyer with Eva and Critical rate type.

and i'm very interested :)

hmmm yeah... actually I only want High Critical Rate so I going full DEX, I doesn't realize I also have good EVA when I use Berserker

with Crit Slime and Gardener Sets we can gain High Critical Rate

until now I still use Living Body Necklace, Eros Belt, KOD Cloak, and Double Gemini which mean they are for raise EVA, I Phillo them with High Critical Rate (except for Eros Belt), and my Gardener Philloed with EVA because I'm buy it from Rogue so I get EVA sets (LOL), using Kynee Helm with high AGI and Critical Rate also my Golden Axe are Critical Rate

I get Critical Rate around 1200 and EVA 270 when I use Berserker... if I have more Golds, I will buy Regulus Pendant and Log Master Belt...