Holy **** Please Help me Need It Very Bad!

littleken123

Question

I made A Human Fighter ( which i am planning to make a MAGNUS *RECHECK HUMAN FIGHTER) Now let me proceed. The problem now is very obvious. I made a Destroyer Which is supposed to be a Magnus, the path that i took was Fighter->Warrior->Infantryman->Knight->Magnus this was the path that i was supposed to follow.

But now since there is a change of plan. i have the problem with my path, the famous path in destro i think is Fighter - Warrior-Swordmaster-knight-destro.

here goes my question >.<

A.Should i start a new one?(to be a magnus) *If yes, no more other questions..

or

B.should i go for the Destro? with the path that i was thinking when i was going magnus * if yes Alternate question for Question B.

B-1. Can anyone Make me A Skill build for my Destroyer? (F->W->Infant->Knight->Destro) with this path...

B-2. what are the best items for human destro? i know some items are very expensive but there is no expensive if you are working hard for it to buy..

Thank you so much for those who will help me Thanks also for those who will only pass by..

Pinoy Pride! :D

5 answers to this question

you can subs swordmaster to infantryman, so your destro will have lvl 10 enchanced HP, and lvl 5 heal :3 unlike the other destros which only have lvl 5 enchanced HP and no heal (spirit aid lvl 10 ist really good IMO) ut you wont get sleep :3

just make it a destro, even you planning to make a new one, dont delete it :3 use it to farm @ Nera Harbor ~