Magnus Chit Chat ! :3

IrishBellaFreyanti

Question

Heyya guyss ..

Its me Bella .. :3

Why I make this thread is to shre all magnus player that hav a lot experiance in play the class ..

Im still new n wan to learn more about it .. :)

Hopefully you all cn shre some other tips to make a better Magnus(Love it) ! :P

Anyway guys ..

Im planning to make a dual wield magnus that full str n item +VIT n philo in STR .. Planning on not to spam crit .. but STR instead in damage ..

My question is cn my PA reach 7k++ though ?

Am I still cn 1 hit people ?

Nice in pvp ?

I wan to make a magnus that cn tank and kill too .. N any tips for me ? :)

N guys what your opinion ? any thing that cn help me build it ? give ur all opinion ! all accepted ! :)

p.s Thank you for reply n helping me ! :3

Bisalah magnus tembus 10 - 11k asalkan EQ ny STR full

klo masalah 1 hit atau engganya harus liat lawanya dlu.. klo lawan vit sih g mungkin 1 hit.. hhehe

klo soal PvP gmina yg main ny tergantung skill kmu mainin magnusny Pro ato engganya..

klo mau magnus tanker+damage sih mending pake 1 hand = DM+13 + aias+13 Status STR 70% VIT 30% EQ: STR FULL dah cukup kok..

Klo aku sih lagi bikin magnus INT type.. hahaha,,

lamkenal "bangibang" nick baru LoVeDreaM

makasih ! :3

Thnks for the reply ..

But i prefer more in dual wield . No dual wield n the awsome buff i wont play magnus ! :P

But i wan to kill people also ..

Will i do a pain damge with Double Sonic Blast n Sonic Boom if i didnt spam Crit n use Dual Wield ?

So whats more u suggest it ?

I really prefer sword instead axe ..

Any opinion more ?

Cn 1 hit with 10-11k PA ?

p.s Maafin blsnya bhsa eng .. makasih ya mass atas opinion kamu .. harap bantuin aq deh bikinin magnus ..

haha,,, try to ask it on weekend time,,,

hmm,, i can't say anything,, i was make magnus 2hnd axe,,, i think its great,,,

now im making tanker magnus,,, i just try make and remake it again with different path >.< ,

soo just continue ur research while waiting for another comentator :D

Thnks mis for the reply ! :)

But miss my opinionI dun think so miss ..

cus what i cn see in skill caluculator ..

Magnus got Sword Training lvl 20 n Sword Accuracy lvl 8 ..

Prefer Sword as my weapon ..

N also also anyone cn tell me if magnus skill still pain if i spam all str in eq n stat ?

Try this :

like my magnus .

magnus with sword.

use DS sword lv 115 (2hand) and other equip full of str .

and my stat is dex .

how about vit?

i dont care about vit , cause i just depend with RI and who hit first .

if enemy hit me first . i move from the map :P ( just sometimes )

I didnt like dual .

why ? cause dual give more pinalty B)

==SORRY MY ENGLISH , IF BAD :P==

Making a Dual Wield Tank? Unfortunately I Believe it's going to be a Fail. Now that is just my opinion and you can do as you wish. The Reason that I say this is because the Thing that makes A Tank is Pdef. And Without a Shield,Shield Training, and Solid Shield your Pdef will Suffer along with your chances on not getting hit. Yes the Magnus is very Versatile being able to go Str, Dex, or Vit. And 1h,2h, or Dual Wield. But it Versatility only goes so far. I think your Pushing your luck, But hey Maybe you'll prove me wrong! Good Luck! :)

Well Sad to Say Antoni I Scrapped the Magnus Int. Kind of an Epic Fail for Pvp. And I already have a Magnus Tank, and a Dual Wield Magnus so another Magnus just didn't seem like a Great idea to keep it. :)

And I wish you well on your Dual Wield Magnus Tank Irish.:) I hope you do well with it.

Thnks mis for the reply ! :)

But miss my opinionI dun think so miss ..

cus what i cn see in skill caluculator ..

Magnus got Sword Training lvl 20 n Sword Accuracy lvl 8 ..

Prefer Sword as my weapon ..

N also also anyone cn tell me if magnus skill still pain if i spam all str in eq n stat ?

lol,,, i think, u got 2%higher damage than axetraining wouldnt be dat great,,,and then axe give u axemortality which give u 10%crit damage and 60crit rate,,,,

and then, for sword accuracy,,,,hmmm i even didnt take dat skill untill yet,,, XD,,, and it isnt big help at all< just my sugestion :D

Yes I have tried Dual Wield Sword and I didn't find it Better than Dual wield Ax. Yes you get more Strike and a little more Patck.. A little Helpful but not Great! I have pretty decent Crit on My Dual Wield Magnus so I guess I just like to get the Crit Hits Against my Opponents. :) You can However have Very good Damage with Dual Swords so it really depends on your playing style and what you want to use. :)

Well the Damage yeah and the fact that it's hard to stun lock with just rune impact! And 80% chance really isn't that great for a Stun! Check this out for A Magical Tank.---> Now you'll Realize why I gave up the Int Magnus!