[HELP] Path for Destroyer?

Yuuta

Question

Hi, I need help deciding which path to take for a Destroyer. Can you help me and also tell me why you chose the path you did? Thanks!

Paths:

Fighter-Warrior-Mercenary-Knight-Destroyer

Fighter-Guard-Mercenary-Knight-Destroyer

Fighter-Warrior-Swordsman-Knight-Destroyer

Fighter-Guard-Swordsman-Knight-Destroyer

14 answers to this question

Fighter-Warrior-Swordsman-Knight-Destroyer

-on the basic of skill calculator chose warrior and u'd get more p.attck and strike.

-on the basic of skill calculator chose Swordman and u'd get more p.attck, strike and crit; u get skill sword accuracy for adding little more strike, u get skill sonic boom for ranged, Sword storm for area damage and skill sleep for locking mage type.

-on the basic of skill calculator chose Knight and u'd get more p attck and little more pdef and hp capacity; u get skill solid weapon for adding more pattck, passive of heavy armor mastery, divine justice for medium quick hp recover, weapon and armor syncro for adding medium attck speed and move speed, adding little more lvl of sonic boom and sword storm skill.

-on the basic of skill calculator chose Destroyer and u'd get more p.attck;

u get high 2h expertise

u get high lvl of any passive skill of weapon

u get high rageburst skill for more max crit damage (when using sword)

u get high warrior form for adding more pattck

u get high Burning crash skill, more cances stun and damage than others

u get high Earth Quake skill, more cances stun and damage than others(Bug)

u get fearfull blow nonmissed skill with little cances of stun

u get despair skill fo silencing area skill

u get fatal force skill for adding more max crit damage(i dont know about this, but some ppl say dat this is bug, my be someone can correct me about this).

dats all i knew.

and i tought its the main path, for everyone who want to be destro on Celestialuna. and there are so many ppl had chose this path :o .

GoodLuck :rolleyes:

I remember Guard-Mercenary-Knight-Destroyer used to be a popular path too. Can someone tell me why no one uses it anymore? Sorry for all the questions I just don't wanna have to restart later on for making a path mistake.

The perfect path for Destro is >>>> Guard-Swordman-Knight-Destro

1)Guard : u have enchanted HP lv 10

2)Swordman : u have sword accuracy (The best destro is wearing 2 handed sword)

3)Knight: u have heavy armor expertise lv 15,blessing guard lv 5, solid weapon, weapon synchro. armor synchro

4)Destro: u have all skill from warrior/mercenary/gladi ( so u dont need to choose warrior/mercenary/ or gladi )

That's all i know about Destro....maybe can help u... ^^

Guest ~Syn~

Fighter-Warrior-Swordsman-Knight-Destroyer = Nadeera i think its good :)

yup, agree -_- since many destro here in the end go pure dex on stat, so i think :rolleyes: path is most good one ^_^

Go

warrior>swordsmen>knight>destroyer

warrior buffs + more patck

swordsmen for aoes and "spirit sword skills'' sleep's people

knight> Soild weapon 20% patck power > deff buff> attack speed buffs > and heavy armor experties