Anyone?

Kira

Question

13 answers to this question

it's not bug neither hack, nor even Private Donate Items...

I already post about it somewhere on forum... well I've already forgot where, sorry

to make it visible, you need to Download Luna Plus Online (example Aeria), and then install it

later Copy Paste the Folder about 3D Image Data (I've forgot which one) to Celestia Luna Folder

and replace it with 3D Image Data on Celestia Luna Folder...

the problem it's: you can see the weapons on your screen, but the other players online still not

I don't know this is Breaking Rules or not,

but when I ask to Yui herself... it's okay and not Break Rule and she is already ask to GMs ^_^

• Upvote 2

it's not bug neither hack, nor even Private Donate Items...

I already post about it somewhere on forum... well I've already forgot where, sorry

to make it visible, you need to Download Luna Plus Online (example Aeria), and then install it

later Copy Paste the Folder about 3D Image Data (I've forgot which one) to Celestia Luna Folder

and replace it with 3D Image Data on Celestia Luna Folder...

the problem it's: you can see the weapons on your screen, but the other players online still not

I don't know this is Breaking Rules or not,

but when I ask to Yui herself... it's okay and not Break Rule and she is already ask to GMs ^_^

ohh i see like ragnarok? sprite changing.. but rather fixing the prob about invisible items i think you should make a guide about that :D

Ah, then if thats the case, lets all do it :o!!! If it would be allowed lol

I asked a GM about this

Since it does not affect the game in any way,mostly,just the viewing set,is not manipulating the in-game files

Literally,all you're doing is allowing yourself to see 115+ weapons,and that's pretty much it

I must say,i've seen weird shit out there

Wait, i asked another gm and he said it counts as file manipulation since you are physically moving files... The admin just needs to do the same and implement it in a quick patch so that we don't need to risk playing with the files. Maybe if the GMs or admins write it on the forum that we are allowed or not allowed to do this, it will clear the confusion. And if its allowed, let them make a guide?

yeah. i super agree :> Let's all do that. lol. or why not make it permanently visible, right??? It always scares me when my DM's light turns off. I thought i have lost my weapon. lol :3 would anyone care to suggest this at "suggestions"? lol :3 im a little bit lazy right now :)