Quest Items That Don't Work

hellblade36

There are a few items that went into my inventory after completing quests that just haven't been working.

1) After doing the quest Research of Composite Water, I was given 3 Compound Water Sample items, and they each say "If brought to Pancormita (a man in Tarintus), there will be compensation."

I went to this guy and he took only one of my water samples, finished the quest, and now i have the other 2 in my inventory with no compensation. I can't talk to him again because the quest is complete. I previously went to him before finishing this quest not knowing what he was for, and I remember him having 3 quests. I assume they were for turning in all 3 water samples, and i accidentally triggered one before getting the samples. I don't know where the other 2 went, but now i have no way of getting rid of my other 2 water samples and getting rewarded for them.

2) After doing the quest A Mineral Specimen, including getting the materials from the unknown veins twice, he gives you a "refined mineral case" in your inventory. The description of this item is " Firstly refined reddish mineral. If brought to Drocus (the armor merchant in Zakandia), it ill be processed to a special material.

I spoke to Drocus and he does nothing, he acts just as he always did. There is no quest. There's nothing. I don't know what to do with this item.

3) In the quest The Trophies of War, the compensate is 3 slates, Kruz's slate, Feira's slate, and Zephyr's slate.

All of these have the description "It may react to the chest of (name) located near Blacksmith Levert" where (name) is just the name of the slate.

When completing the quest, Levert even told me to try checking the chests, but I only get the message: (I can sense the flow of long periods of time from this box). The exact same message i got before the quest if examining the chest.

These quests have left items in my inventory that I don't want to get rid of because I feel they should work, but just aren't. I tried double clicking them during their appropriate times but none of them did anything. I don't know what to do about these. I hope you can help with this.

Thank you, and sorry for the super long post. I wanted to make sure everything was as clear as possible.