Which is better?

Haze

Question

16 answers to this question

lets go to dps using vit items and stats necro will get more def.

level 121 cardinal =holy taker = 6828 total damage (if no hp recovery on mobs)

level 121 necro = venom cloud = 8683 total damage (if no hp recovery on mobs)

I will go for necro because of blizzard at level 115=max FREEZES enemies for about 16secs, 9secs Cool Down

+ corpse explosion=heal + meteor or vital explosion=good damage + venom cloud=good dps (one of most hated skills in game)

Guest Derpyderp

i like int necro. you have your poison + a ton of other dps skills / that 1 AOE with a ton of damage 

I will go for necro because of blizzard at level 115=max FREEZES enemies for about 16secs, 9secs Cool Down

+ corpse explosion=heal

Q> While I was reading Cruz's guide, he mentioned that Corpse explosion doesn't work. Is that true?

Pure int? Will it have enough def to tank?

I have int necro b4 it was int and got 3.5-4k def with +7equips  and switch to vit its almost 5k same equip I use Vit philoes mix with some int...

corpse taker AoE can be use as attract and when you use it and kill the mob you will be healed, corpse explosion not sure if single target doesn't burn but it also heals

I'd go int necro for PVE (int gears, vit status). They have nice aoe damage (high level meteor, and vital expotion)

while cardinal good against bosses (since they have nice 1 target high damage skill, Turn Undead)

as for PVP, cardinals win. Because they will have stun and more heal amount.