Luna Online Wiki

Dito

Hi guys,

Luna Online used to be raised by GPotato's server, but it was down up until now. While still being popular among all players, there appeared many new private servers for Luna Online, and one of them is Celestia Luna Online, which is currently the best server for Luna.

Then, some fans made a wikia for Luna Online to provide free and easy-to-access informations about Luna Online. But, the wikia itself has been abandoned by it creator and seems to provide old information which isn't good enough to know the game generally by itself. It's even less accurate for Celestia Luna Online since I don't even know what server they're using.

Now, I'm asking all of your help (especially experts & Professionals :P) as volunteers to re-build the wikia to construct the open-free information about Luna Online which could also indirectly advertise it to other people.

Note : Sorry if I'm a bit talking some nonsense here, but I feel like I'm having the intention to rebuild the page.

http://lunaonline.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Online_Wiki

You can just ignore this ^_^ or, you can participate in remaking the abandoned wikia and carve your historical edits (lol)

• Upvote 3

We shud make our own Wiki , Celestia luna Wiki , where we could find information abt our own server , like the history of the server itself , the staff team names and personality , guilds known , items , builds , that would atract people to the only celestia luna server

We shud make our own Wiki , Celestia luna Wiki , where we could find information abt our own server , like the history of the server itself , the staff team names and personality , guilds known , items , builds , that would atract people to the only celestia luna server

Yeah, i think this should be a priority, since it's the only active Luna Online private server out there, may aswell make it worth the players' while :D

This

• Administrator

Celestia Luna will have its own "wikia", better than that even, I plan on making a database with all the information, which will only be correct for CL. But until then you can work on that if you wish. The database isn't my biggest priority right now anyway.

Celestia Luna will have its own "wikia", better than that even, I plan on making a database with all the information, which will only be correct for CL. But until then you can work on that if you wish. The database isn't my biggest priority right now anyway.

But, how about changing the name from "Luna Online" to "Celestia Luna Online"? XD

But, how about changing the name from "Luna Online" to "Celestia Luna Online"? XD

Create a new one..

I don't know if it's free or not though..

And since it's a big job to do, anyone who is willing to start the wiki should ask for a permission from the admins (or at least let them know) to prevent some miscommunication e.g. two celestia luna online wikis..

Create a new one..

I don't know if it's free or not though..

And since it's a big job to do, anyone who is willing to start the wiki should ask for a permission from the admins (or at least let them know) to prevent some miscommunication e.g. two celestia luna online wikis..

The admins are inactive XD

Your best bet is the IRC then..

But I believe they often here, either being an anonymous user or hiding their presence, because sometime they replied to some interesting stuffs..

But yeah, for a direct permission, try your luck on the IRC..